Generation Legacy (Issue #4)

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
James nods and says "OK you two have to be touching me for me to teleport you" and he holds out his hands to them. "Anyone else coming with the stealth team? Room for one more... All a-board..."

Samnell

Explorer
"Anyone else coming with the stealth team? Room for one more... All a-board..."

"Hook me up," Mark said for the first time he could recall in a context that didn't involve chemicals changing hands.

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: I take it, Mark, Cassie, and James are going to teleport out, and try and get closer to the objective, the map has plenty of locations that are close to the structure, I will allow the PC's to impovise, the rest I am assuming will find their own way.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
James takes a good look across the area to see if he can find a good location just outside the fence first. He will use extended teleport to move the four of them to behind any cover there. After a round of being dazed he will look around and get his barings and wait for the "distraction". He is specifically looking for cover and entery-ways into the building...

Cassie nods as she shakes her head to clear it from Teleport disorientation. "Indeed it is." moves to blend in the surroundings. "Team is in position.. assualt team want to stand by or leap frog in?"

Hammerhead

Explorer
A crowd of fans cheering? Is this some sick joke? Millions of Tommy's adoring him, judging him as a freak? Don't tell me they're making an action figure or starting some kind of boy band,Ryan thinks acidly to himself.

"Uh...okay team. Let's disembark and then try to move closer to the objective and be ready to help Cassie and the others when they're caught.

"This is Alpha team," Ryan speaks into the communicator. I can't believe I just said that. "Moving closer towards objective, will be ready to assist. Over."

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika disembarks from the aerodyne, staying near John, Billy and Ryan. She keeps her guard up, ignoring the crowd, watching for trouble.

Tokiwong

First Post
The Stealth Crew

James appears just inside the archway of a church across the street from the compound. The dark alcove's shadow, keeps them hidden as a few passer-bys walk by oblivious to their presence. From their vantage point, they can see that the fence is about 15 feet high, made of stone, with three lines of razor wire atop it. Overhead, an aerodyne lands on the roof of the tall building, at least 20 stories in height. Several buildings around it, match its stature. The sign on the building says Meta-Ghost Enterprises.

Alpha Team

The hatch opens as the screaming fans swarm around the rest of the teens, many begging for autographs, others faint, while still others just cheer their names. Closest to the teens are several newscasters, who are eager to grab up the story about this guest appearance by Legacy!

A black woman, in a sharp business suit, gets the first crack at the group, speaking to Anika, "So Anika, what brings the Legacy kids to our fair city? Any chance we will be seeing you kids in action today?"

Remove ads