• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy (Issue #4)

Hammerhead

Explorer
OOC: And wasn't Mark with the stealth team as well? I guess it doesn't really matter where Mark is, because he can run so fast he could be with both at once.

Ryan flies above the crowds. Everyone is looking at me. Judging me. Relax. Relax. This is just a simulation. A really cool videogame. Ryan clears his throat loudly. "Mark's kidding aside, we're actually here in the interests of the United Nations. Legacy is being deploy to recover certain dangerous and illegal materials from a heavily fortified compound." This should be a pretty good distraction. With luck, the bad guys will never consider that the Stealth team is moving in. Ryan then looks around anxiously. They were still more than a mile from the compound. "Does anyone have a car I can borrow?"

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:

OOC: but don't we have radio links? Or am I being a blonde? LOL

OOC: You do have radios, but they are not on all the time, or you would get alot of senseless chatter, unless you want to leave it on all the time, your choice. But they are simple to activate, when needed, as aside, preface any radio text in the post, so we can tell the difference. And yes you were being blonde again :)

Ryan hovers ovrhead, and sees a news helicopter hover above him, from CNN, and another aerodyne from the local news network, the people all listen to his words, and someone waves from the crowd, "Dangerous stuff? Whoa, if you guys need a lift to get that stuff, man let me help!"

The guy is in his mid-twenties, long hair, a goatee, with faded jeans, an old T-Shirt with a large twenty-sided on the back and the words Crit Happens on the back. He waves to Ryan, "Dude, like let me help man, you guys are the coolest next to Justice Elite!"

Last edited:

Samnell

Explorer
Hammerhead said:
OOC: And wasn't Mark with the stealth team as well? I guess it doesn't really matter where Mark is, because he can run so fast he could be with both at once.

OOC: Whoops. I thought the media was with the stealth team.:eek:

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
The Stealth Crew

James appears just inside the archway of a church across the street from the compound. The dark alcove's shadow, keeps them hidden as a few passer-bys walk by oblivious to their presence. From their vantage point, they can see that the fence is about 15 feet high, made of stone, with three lines of razor wire atop it. Overhead, an aerodyne lands on the roof of the tall building, at least 20 stories in height. Several buildings around it, match its stature. The sign on the building says Meta-Ghost Enterprises.

---

[OCC: can we see any in any windows of the building across the street in the compound? Any ledges or anything else we can see from here. Can we see the aerodyne anymore or has it disappeared on the roof? There are other buildings as tall of it near by, if all else fails James will teleport to one of them to get a better look at the Meta-Ghost building before trying to get-over the fence as it where]

James holds up his hand to get those with him to wait for a minute while he looks for the next place to teleport to.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Sen Udo-Mal said:
OCC: can we see any in any windows of the building across the street in the compound? Any ledges or anything else we can see from here. Can we see the aerodyne anymore or has it disappeared on the roof? There are other buildings as tall of it near by, if all else fails James will teleport to one of them to get a better look at the Meta-Ghost building before trying to get-over the fence as it where

Meta-Ghost Tower

The aerodyne disspaears once it reaches the roof, and is one from sight. You can see the windows as from the image, but they have a mirrored finish, so all you is the reflection of the sky. The building is flanked by two buildings both on oppositie side of varying heights, but each easily over 20 stories. One sits across the street about 50 from the raised walls, and the other sits about 20 feet with an ally way running between them, the interior of the walls looks like some kind of private garden, and trees rise over the exterior walls on the interior.

There is a private parking garage attached to the building, that exists under the main structure, but seems to be inside the maion gate, which has soldiers posted as guards, who check ID's, and also check the vehicles as well, before they are allowed entry. The security looks tight.

04_35_90_web.jpg

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan shrugs. "Uh... okay. Alright team, let's get in the car. Thanks for your help...uh...dude." An adult version of Tommy? This is not good at all.

Ryan then mumbles into his commlink, "This is Alpha One. We have just secured transport to target zone. Over." Then, looking up, he speaks to the young adult. "Do you know the way to Meta-Ghost Tower?" Remember, it's just a videogame. Just a videogame. Videogame. Videogame. Videogame.

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Ryan shrugs. "Uh... okay. Alright team, let's get in the car. Thanks for your help...uh...dude." An adult version of Tommy? This is not good at all.

Ryan then mumbles into his commlink, "This is Alpha One. We have just secured transport to target zone. Over." Then, looking up, he speaks to the young adult. "Do you know the way to Meta-Ghost Tower?" Remember, it's just a videogame. Just a videogame. Videogame. Videogame. Videogame.

"Yeah that big tower, in the mtero, yeah dude, I can take you there, but dudes, you got to give me an autograph," he tosses a pen back, "just write on the cieleing or something of my car, that would be totally slamming. Oh yeah if you could autograph my copy of Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition dude, I would be like the ultimate GM then... everyone in?"

Once everyone gets in, he drives slowly to the Meta-Ghost Tower, taking the surface streets, and talking about how much of a fan he is, and how he set-up his latest campaign, to kind of mirror what the Legacy kids are doing, he even owns the official sourcebook about Legacy...

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
James looks at the other stealth team members and whispers "Well I got a couple of options... I could teleports to the tops of one of these near by buildings so we could get a better look of what is behind the fence. Or I could try for the gate when it is open and try and get us in as far as I can see. What do you think? Maybe we need a bit more recon huh?"

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika grins and shakes her head as she takes the book and pen and signs it and the ceiling of the vehicle, passing them to the person beside her.

Cassie nods, "That is sound logic..higher ground will avail us to a better spot to ..'case' the area and see what is on the ground, also there is less likely to watched."

Remove ads