Generation Legacy (Issue #4)

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
Mark butts in with the reporter, "Sorry, we're just here to get our legs waxed."

The reporter raises a brow, "You came to get your legs waxed, another in your face quip brought to you by Mark, so who does your legs Mark?" she says with a big smile.

Cassie looks around quietly, looking for a spot where she can get to and that would pur her in a line of sight above the wall. (somwhere she might be able to leap over the wall with ease or at the very least get a clear view of the inner perimeter.)

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
The reporter raises a brow, "You came to get your legs waxed, another in your face quip brought to you by Mark, so who does your legs Mark?" she says with a big smile.

"The whole team has our legs done by a secretive cult of Russian ballerinas and basketball playing ninjas. They apply the wax with a big dance number and swords. We take our waxing very seriously. If we don't leave now, we wont be able to get in for another week." Mark motions for the group to take off in the direction of the target.

Aust Meliamne

First Post
John suppresses a smile at Mark's comment to the reporter and follows the others away from the throngs of people, keeping his mind on the objective.

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Get out of my way." Ryan had never realized how much he hated reporters. Which is more dangerous, this device we're supposed to steal or the ever-present media, Ryan wonders idly. He wished fervently that Anika could create some kind of distraction for them too.

Ryan floats into the air, flying past the crowd of reporters and fans. So much for incognito, he laments.

Agamon

Adventurer
"Getting our legs waxed?" Anika thinks, as Mark responds to the inquisitive reporter. "Why can't he take this more seriously? Maybe he's just dealing with his nerves..."

"I'd prefer you use my codename, Valkyrie, when I'm in uniform, miss," she says politely with a smile, as Mark finsihes speaking. "We are here on business, though probably nothing as interesting as you'd like. If you'll excuse us..." She turns to follow the others.

Cassie listens to the interplay with a confused look on her face and looks to the others mouthing 'Leg waxing?' with a confused distracted look on her face.

She shakes her head and returns to her scouting the lay of the land

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Cassie listens to the interplay with a confused look on her face and looks to the others mouthing 'Leg waxing?' with a confused distracted look on her face.

She shakes her head and returns to her scouting the lay of the land

OOC: Cassie is nowhere near the scene with the other group, they are still about 3 miles from your position.

Remove ads