• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy: Issue #6

Agamon

Adventurer
"Good idea, Mark. Break-time, it is then." Anika turns to Ryan. "It's gotta be around dinnertime. You hungry? I could go for some stirfry right now."

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"Good idea, Mark. Break-time, it is then." Anika turns to Ryan. "It's gotta be around lunchtime. You hungry? I could go for some stirfry right now."
Actually closer to about 1900 local time... so yeah lunch... if you eat it that late LOL :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Can I help you pick anything out?" she asks of Jun Min, sounding rather subdued, the opposite of her rather perky self. "If you don't want to tell me who its for, you don't have to." she tells the older woman. "But I kind of want to talk to you in private later, I need some advice, if its ok."

Jun Min nods, her attention drawn to Kelly, "Of course Kelly, that is what I am here for. I don't know if I can give you advice, people never take advice, but I can listen to you. What is it that you want to talk about?" motioning for her to follow into a cush dressing room.

Shalimar

First Post
Kelly follows Jun Min into the fitting room and plops down on the bench and draws her knees into her chest. "I uh, I don't know exactly how much you know about why I'm here, I mean at the Institute." she pauses for a moment, as if trying to think up a way to explain the problem.

"I got caught up with this Pantheon guy named Neuro...I don't know if you ever heard of him, but he, well, he had these mind control powers and he was using them on me, and uh, he made me do Pantheon kind of stuff with him. The JE stopped us and got me away from him so his mind control went poof. My problem, the one I need advice for, is that it didn't all go poof. I can still feel him up here, parts of him anyway." She says tapping her temple. Kelly chews on her lower lipfor a moment wondering whether or not she should come totally clean about whats happening.

"Um... I can always just kind of tell what he would do when something happens, its like what he likes, I kind of like a little." she pauses for a moment before continuing, "Ok, this part you can't tell anyone, its kind of embaressing, but because he liked girls, well, I uh, I just almost kissed Aris. But like thats not all, I kind of like, just lost it for a minute back in there, I mean, I was like doing and saying stuff that I wouldn't, stuff that he would. Its like totally freaky. You have like Mind powers, is there anything that you can do to get him out?" she asks eagerly of the mentalist.

"I did just hear that someone had killed him, so like, do you think he could have left a piece of himself in me just in case?"

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Star turns to Mark, placing her hand on his shoulder, "Why don't we go do something fun to take your mind off this stuff. You look very frustrated, Mark."

"Ok," Mark agrees. "Do you, uh, float?"

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Yeah, sure," Ryan says in agreement with Mark and Anika. "And it does matter, Jimmy. Kal or Aris could fill you in on more information than I can give." And Cassie too, of course, but I'm not sure she really wants her personal information shared with anyone. Not that Kal and Aris do either, but their secret makes them look cool, not insane.

I can't really eat anything, but I could at least go with them and share in the conversation. Besides, Mark's still a target. "I don't care," Ryan says non-chalantly, shrugging. "I can't eat anything, so whatever is good with me."

Ryan cracks a small smile, attempting to suppress his laughter at Mark's line. He fails. After composing himself, he calmly says, "A wonderful pick-up line, Mark."

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika blushes a bit. "Uh, right, I forgot, no eating. At least you'll never get hungry...or fat," she says, adding teasingly, "Trade you powers?"

"Float?" Anika says, confused. "Oh...you going swimming again, Mark? You, like, on the swim team before you came here? You're quite the fish."

Samnell

Explorer
Hammerhead said:
Ryan cracks a small smile, attempting to suppress his laughter at Mark's line. He fails. After composing himself, he calmly says, "A wonderful pick-up line, Mark."

"It was a-" Mark defends himself for a second before giving up and laughing.

Agamon said:
"Float?" Anika says, confused. "Oh...you going swimming again, Mark? You, like, on the swim team before you came here? You're quite the fish."

"They have swim teams?" Mark asks, honestly surprised. "I never heard of that before." Mark glances around and quickly realizes he's the only person this is news to. Great.

Remove ads