Generation Legacy Issue #9 "Innocence Lost" - Part 3

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Well, after I tell you in private, then you'll know why it's a secret. Let's just say it's important." Besides, these amateurs will probably screw things up. Their self-righteous moralizing is probably why everyone hates elites here.

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika turns towards Cantrip and rolls her eyes apologetically. Turning to Detctive Smith, she says, "So, will you release him? I know it probably goes against what you're supposed to do, but the fate of both of our worlds is at stake..." She adds a pouty, innocent look to her request, hoping the cop will acquiesce.

+9 Diplomacy check (HP to reroll if the roll is lower than 11).

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika turns towards Cantrip and rolls her eyes apologetically. Turning to Detctive Smith, she says, "So, will you release him? I know it probably goes against what you're supposed to do, but the fate of both of our worlds is at stake..." She adds a pouty, innocent look to her request, hoping the cop will acquiesce.

+9 Diplomacy check (HP to reroll if the roll is lower than 11).

The Diplomacy check for Anika is a 26 very good roll.

Detective Smith glares at Ryan and his comments but seeing the rest of the teens come to his defense and his own personal preference he gestures for the other guards to leave. Once they do he sighs, “Alright, lets say I believe you, and I do let him go, what exactly is it that you guys think you can do? I mean I am all for getting this punk out of my precinct, if only so I don’t have to listen to his mouth.”

Nightchild speaks, “Teen Justice will take full responsibility for him if anything goes wrong, sir.”

Cantrip focuses on the cell but says nothing.

Detective Smith nods and lets the field down. He turns to Ryan, “You have good friends kid; you really do.”

The first Chaos speaks to Ryan, “Wow you have your freedom back.”

The second one laughs, “So now do your duty, and go die!”

At the Park

The sky overhead becomes dreary and overcast as clouds grow overhead. A chill wind blows through the park, and people start to look around wondering if the sky is about to pour down upon them. Kelly can tell that something is wrong with the weather… something foul…

Kal pulls Karen close, “Relax… it will be okay.”

Yoshi turns to Cassie, “This will totally suck if it rains…”

Shalimar

First Post
Kelly's body halts in its intricate dance with the wind as soon as she feels the taint on the weather gathering. With wide eyes, she touches down beside the others, her gaze fixed upon the sky. With a growl that manages to make her sound as threatening as a kitten, Kelly does her best to make the weather right again, it was wrong, it felt wrong, and she wasn't gonna let it stay that way.

"Guys this isn't normal weather, its...it just feels wrong, unnatural." she says to the others as she concentrates on her domain.

Agamon

Adventurer
"Thanks, Charles...I mean, detective. Sorry, you look like someone I know." Anika says with a grin. Looking at Ryan, she adds, jokingly, "And don't worry, if he screws up again, I'll bring him back here myself."

Looking back at the Chaoses as they taunt Ryan, Anika frowns. "Hey, thanks for the support, a-hole. Why don't you go and die? Jerk." Looking back towards the entrance, she says, "'kay, let's get out of here."

Hammerhead

Explorer
Keep talking, cop. We both know I could report your little deal and drop your job like a lead weight, and your little pension too. But I know you tried to do the right thing too, which counts for something. Ryan flashes the cop a defiant glare before turning to his friends, purposefully ignoring the barbs of that twerp Chaos. He does, however, laugh at Anika's insult. Do us all a favor and don't take your time, he thinks with a grim smile.

"Thanks for coming guy," Ryan says gratefully. "It means a lot, really," and he smiles at Anika. "So anyway, if I start robbing banks, does that mean that these two get in trouble? We need to get together with the rest of Legacy to brief them, but there's some...uh...more personal stuff I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing outside of you two," as he looks Mark and Anika squarely in the eyes.

Samnell

Explorer
Hammerhead said:
"Thanks for coming guy," Ryan says gratefully. "It means a lot, really," and he smiles at Anika. "So anyway, if I start robbing banks, does that mean that these two get in trouble? We need to get together with the rest of Legacy to brief them, but there's some...uh...more personal stuff I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing outside of you two," as he looks Mark and Anika squarely in the eyes.
"Well ok, why don't we cover that stuff first?" Mark looks meaningfully at Cantrip and Nightchild.

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
"Well ok, why don't we cover that stuff first?" Mark looks meaningfully at Cantrip and Nightchild.

Anika looks at Nightchild. "Thanks for coming along and vouching for Ryan. I assume you guys have a way of finding your teammates? We'll catch up with you in a few minutes. We'll go over what we know and hopefully figure out some plan of what to do next."

She turns to Cantrip and looks like she wants to say something, but pauses. She just stares at him for a moment and smiles. "See you guys in a bit."

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
At the Park

The sky overhead becomes dreary and overcast as clouds grow overhead. A chill wind blows through the park, and people start to look around wondering if the sky is about to pour down upon them. Kelly can tell that something is wrong with the weather… something foul…

Kal pulls Karen close, “Relax… it will be okay.”

Yoshi turns to Cassie, “This will totally suck if it rains…”

Karen puts her arm around Kal, "I guess you're right..."

She looks up at Kelly, "What do you mean something is wrong?"

Last edited:

Remove ads