Generation Legacy Issue #9 "Innocence Lost" - Part 3

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika shakes her head as she begins to realize that this really was all Ryan's idea. She sighs as they approach the cell.

"Chaos. Why am I not surprised?" Anika says with a frown, not yet realizing that interaction between the bars of the cell is limited. "I hope you're telling Ryan why the heck you brought us here...um, Ryan, hellooo..." she says, waving her hand, trying to get his attention when it becomes obvious he can't see her.

Aenion

First Post
"You can p-put me down now," Karen whispers in Kal's ear, with her feet back on the ground, she glances at the crowd, That's a lot of people, maybe I should have stayed at the tower.

Tokiwong said:
In the Park

“Well I am not sure about a club, most won’t let us in, we are too young, but I have been to some great parties,” Danger Girl replies, “besides this is free, lets just have fun here for now, no cool club would be popping at this time of day… maybe later tonight we can talk.”

Yoshi twirls Cassie and starts to dance with her in the crowd, “You are right… let’s just dance. Shake what you got babe, because it is damn nice!”
Cassie laughs a bubbly laugh as she dances with Yoshi, enjoying the moment. "Come on Karen, just flow with the moment, it's all like kata, you just take the Zen of the moment and flow with it."

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
“Well I am not sure about a club, most won’t let us in, we are too young, but I have been to some great parties,” Danger Girl replies, “besides this is free, lets just have fun here for now, no cool club would be popping at this time of day… maybe later tonight we can talk.”

Yoshi twirls Cassie and starts to dance with her in the crowd, “You are right… let’s just dance. Shake what you got babe, because it is damn nice!”

"Well, when you and gadget get us home you can come and visit, and I'll take you clubbing. They always let me in, even if I'm not allowed to drink." she says with a shrug, no big loss, even like one drink gets me kinda tipsy, she thinks to herself though that was more a left over thought from Neuro then her, he really had gotten her all kinds of bad habits.

"Yea, ok, sounds planish." Kelly says, straightening out, slowly letting the rythym of the music take over. She floats a foot off the ground, swaying a dancing.

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Wow, you seem introspective today. This is probably the first time you've ever really done this, huh?" They're right, of course. Like it or not, I'm here and it's going to happen. I'm sure Overseer won't like what's going to happen to him either. Guess I'll just have to make the best of it.

For all that pretty talk, I sure am alone right now. The only one with the courage to defend me was Kelly.
Ryan floats about a foot off ground as he ponders. "So, how come there's two of you? Is that just for effect or what?"

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
"Chaos. Why am I not surprised?" Anika says with a frown, not yet realizing that interaction between the bars of the cell is limited. "I hope you're telling Ryan why the heck you brought us here...um, Ryan, hellooo..." she says, waving her hand, trying to get his attention when it becomes obvious he can't see her.
Mark looks from the cell to Anika and back. Twice. "You are seeing something I'm not, aren't you?"

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
Mark looks from the cell to Anika and back. Twice. "You are seeing something I'm not, aren't you?"

Anika does the same, looking to Mark, then the cell, then to Mark. "Oh, hey, he's glowing blue," she says, finally understanding. "Right, that means he's invisible." She nods. "It's Chaos. Um, two Chaoses. They're talking to Ryan...I don't think Ryan can see us either...Chaos, can you please take down whatever it is you have up, so we can talk to Ryan?" she says with exasperation in her voice.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Anika does the same, looking to Mark, then the cell, then to Mark. "Oh, hey, he's glowing blue," she says, finally understanding. "Right, that means he's invisible." She nods. "It's Chaos. Um, two Chaoses. They're talking to Ryan...I don't think Ryan can see us either...Chaos, can you please take down whatever it is you have up, so we can talk to Ryan?" she says with exasperation in her voice.
"Oh," Mark says. "Hello, Chaoses." Mark waves at the cell.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:

Te actual cells were more like energized fields of energy worked into walls. The teens can see in but it is obvious Ryan can’t see out. Detective Smith looks to Anika, “Is someone else in there with him?”

He gestures to one of the officers and the field shimmers for a moment before it dim, with a crackling hum. The field is there but now Ryan can see out as well, and see his friends along with Nightchild, Cantrip, and Detective Smith from earlier.

The second Chaos grins at Ryan’s statements, “I can do anything Ryan, haven’t you learned that by now?”

The original Chaos laughs, “Besides when I just have to be everywhere I like to split my consciousness to cover more ground. It is actually quite liberating to observe one’s actions from the outside.”

At the Park

“Sure,” Danger Girl replies looking over a stall of reggae paraphernalia with a critical eye as she browses, “so what is it exactly that you do on your world?”

Kal puts Karen down, and takes hr by the hand and browses t-shirts, “Just relax Karen, there is nothing to worry about. We are perfectly safe here.”

A shadow begins to creep over the park…

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Whatever kid," Ryan answers with a shrug. He's mildly surprised to see his friends standing there, along with Cantrip and Nightchild, when the energy field drops. Ryan smiles, waves, and greets them with an uncertain "Hi."

You know, I bet I could probably get out of here if I wanted to. Yeah, almost certainly. It wouldn't be that hard. I wonder why everyone's here. Hopefully they're not in trouble, but I doubt that. None of them will probably understand why I did what I did.

Remove ads