• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gestalt 13th Level "Terror and Blasphemy"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Paxus Asclepius said:
We do have a Rogue's Gallery.

Sorry 'bout that. I had already posted it here,then realized that 'here' wasn't the rogue's gallery and there was one. Hadn't bookmarked it. I fixed it by adding it to the Rogue's gallery almost immediately thereafter. I can remove it from this thread if its preferred. :)

Keia

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Keia said:
Sorry 'bout that. I had already posted it here,then realized that 'here' wasn't the rogue's gallery and there was one. Hadn't bookmarked it. I fixed it by adding it to the Rogue's gallery almost immediately thereafter. I can remove it from this thread if its preferred. :)

Keia

I don't mind myself; just wanted to make sure that it ended up where it needed to be.

Serpenteye

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Hey Serpenteye I was just browing through the rogues Gallery and noticed your ghost has Constitution of 0, indicating a death by ability loss to age is that supposed to be like that ?

Hmm, yes it is... A horrible filthy death from the desease of ageing, from which there is no cure and no return. A death filled with sorrow and anguish over a life not fully lived and an eternity deprived, the certainty that the afterlife would be painful beyond imagining. He spent his long and horrible death fighting against unbeing with all the power of his will, and when he finally died he found that he had saved himself. Some might call that a happy ending, but in fact it was only the beginning.

Kalanyr said:
On and you've also cheated yourself out of a few hitpoints CS uses half as 6.5 of a d12 so you'd have 70.5 hp rounded of to 70 not 66.

Thanks. I've got a feeling I'm going to need every point. :)

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm on spring break in 48 hours. At which point, you won't be seeing me for a week. I'll start up this game when I get back, but I won't have any decent internet access until then. I will be starting up this game and my LEW game, and continuing my other LEW game then. All three are at big turning points, and I'd hate to start that up and then cliffhang for a week.

Remove ads