• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gestalt 13th Level "Terror and Blasphemy"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I think I might need to drop out as well. I haven't finished my character fully and folks are itching to play. My spot stands open.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I'm in much the same position as Uriel, although I'm still willing to write my character up. I'm not sure if there's room for him, but I'll do it anyways. My apologies for being slackerly in this respect.

nameless

First Post
I think I posted way back at the beginning of this affair to see if there was still space, and there apparenty wasn't. I'd still love to jump in on this, though. I could probably roll something up today if things move that quickly (and assuming your list of alternates isn't already established).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Since we have already began, and this is a harcore dungeon crawl, you have to ask the other players that are already involved. It is entirely up to them (meaning, I'm fine with the idea, but I wouldn't force another character into the group).

nameless

First Post
No problem. I'm in the middle of rolling up a Sorceror 13/Paladin 5-Hunter of the Dead 8 with a Vow of Poverty. What do you think, guys?

EDIT: Finished him up. Go ahead and take a look.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Vow of Poverty, only clause I have is that we use my interpretation of the potion bit.

The Vow states you cannot ever use a magic item, own a magic item, or possess a magic item. The Vow states that another character can use a magic item (such as a wand or scroll) on a character. Included in the examples of items that another character can use on the Vow of Poverty character is a potion of cure light wounds. My interpretation is, the one I believe is correct, is that the only way a potion of cure light wounds can be used by another character on the Vow character is by applying the potion to a downed character as a full-round action.

If there are any questions on that, or if I didn't explain it very well, just ask.

nameless

First Post
That's okay with me. I think it gives the potion exception because it's a bit silly when you're conscious to make your friend pour it in your mouth instead of just grabbing it yourself. I don't mind that interpretation, though, it sounds fair enough to me.

Serpenteye

First Post
nameless said:
No problem. I'm in the middle of rolling up a Sorceror 13/Paladin 5-Hunter of the Dead 8 with a Vow of Poverty. What do you think, guys?

EDIT: Finished him up. Go ahead and take a look.

As long as he won't immediately go berzerk and try to kill my character for no good reason I don't have a problem with it. Welcome to the party.

nameless

First Post
No immediate berzerking. From what's happened so far, your character doesn't seem to be the nicest or most scrupulous person, which could be a point of contention (IC). The Hunter of the Dead is willing to say that not all undead are bad, but the Paladin still has to be a Paladin. =]

Should I just jump into the IC thread, or do you want to introduce me somewhere, Creamsteak?

Last edited:

Remove ads