• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gestalt 13th Level "Terror and Blasphemy"

Creamsteak

Explorer
Well enough. I came back to school to find certain things were confiscated as evidence against my roomate though, including my F-ing Pillows. I have no pillows, and I don't know why they took them!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Creamsteak said:
Well enough. I came back to school to find certain things were confiscated as evidence against my roomate though, including my F-ing Pillows. I have no pillows, and I don't know why they took them!

That's Harsh!! :eek:

Keia

ps. hate to see the claim on that one . . "Yeah, the school took my pillows, where do I get a receipt for them at."

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've got the thread up, but it'll be a nother couple hours before I post the introduction. If you get a chance, tell me what alignment you think the party is.

Serpenteye

First Post
Creamsteak said:
I've got the thread up, but it'll be a nother couple hours before I post the introduction. If you get a chance, tell me what alignment you think the party is.

Mostly neutral, with one good and one evil (I). Our motivation would probably be self-interest, either a mercenary arrangement, general opportunism, or a fight in defence of our selves. Perhaps a combination of the above.
I haven't really decided the personality of my character yet. The powers of a Ghost would be somewhat wasted on a non-evil character, but I'll adapt to the rest of the party.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads