Gestalt 13th Level "Terror and Blasphemy"

Creamsteak

Explorer
I went over why I hate my college at Nutkinland a while back. I don't like "MU," but University of Missouri-Columbia I'm alright with. Perhaps I should remove the Columbia at the end. Interesting to know your from the same "area" (200 mile difference) as me. I'm more from St. Louis area, but I'm not FROM St. Louis.

Prestige classes are fine by me. Just meet the requisites and move into it. You cannot take a prestige class before your 5th full level is finished, however. I'm ruling that instead of going through and editing the prestige class requirements. So you can have as many as 8 levels with a PrC.

Nah, I was referring to the name. If you really want to go back to "Registered User" just inform me. And if your going to step down, your welcome to. You've been a big hand in the whole project, whether we really get it up to speed or if it folds in on us we'll know soon enough.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmm, so so far it looks like groups are:

Group 1
Dalamar (Hexblade/Sorceror), Brother Shatterstone (Fighter/Rogue), Serpenteye (Paladin/Sorcerer), and Paxus (Barbarian/Bard) .

Group 2
Kalanyr (Fighter/Wizard) , Uriel (Fighter/Wizard), DM Matt (?) and Hammerhead (Rogue/Cleric)

(Looks okay to me though if DM Matt makes a Cleric/Something might want to swap him with Paxus or Shatterstone so that Group 1 has a full blown healer.)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Kalanyr said:

Group 1
Dalamar (Hexblade/Sorceror), Brother Shatterstone (Fighter/Rogue), Serpenteye (Paladin/Sorcerer), and Paxus (Barbarian/Bard) .

Group 2
Kalanyr (Fighter/Wizard) , Uriel (Fighter/Wizard), DM Matt (?) and Hammerhead (Rogue/Cleric)

(Looks okay to me though if DM Matt makes a Cleric/Something might want to swap him with Paxus or Shatterstone so that Group 1 has a full blown healer.)

Between Serpenteye's laying on of hands, and my wand usage, we should be alright.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Creamsteak said:
Nah, I was referring to the name. If you really want to go back to "Registered User" just inform me. And if your going to step down, your welcome to. You've been a big hand in the whole project, whether we really get it up to speed or if it folds in on us we'll know soon enough.

Psst:I was joking...

:D

Thanks for the name change (puts on 'airs'...), sitting a little taller, rolling his dice a little more, shall we say refined.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Kalanyr said:

Group 2

If Kalanyr is a F/W, then I'll go the Fighter/Rogue cum Master Thrower route.

Kalanyr

Explorer
I've decided on the following, haven't worked out my feat selection yet.

I think I'll do the following.
Barbarian 5/Wizard 5
Barbarian 1/Dragonslayer 1
Champion of Gwynharwyf 7/Wizard 7

Just a question if I take VoP can I retain my spellbook as long as I scribe no spells except those that come from levelling up ? (Just want to make sure the concept is viable).

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Kalanyr said:
I've decided on the following, haven't worked out my feat selection yet.

I think I'll do the following.
Barbarian 5/Wizard 5
Barbarian 1/Dragonslayer 1
Champion of Gwynharwyf 7/Wizard 7

Just a question if I take VoP can I retain my spellbook as long as I scribe no spells except those that come from levelling up ? (Just want to make sure the concept is viable).

You did note that the Champion of Gwyharwyf's ability to cast while raging only applies to Champion spells?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Kalanyr said:

Huh... semi-difficult sounding question. You don't mind if I throw it over to the rules lawyers for a little while first, do you?

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Huh... semi-difficult sounding question. You don't mind if I throw it over to the rules lawyers for a little while first, do you?
It does specifically allow for non-costly material components to be owned; it seems that a spellbook would similarly be permitted. Alternately, you can have him write the spells in a different fashion, such as tattoos.

Remove ads