Gormenghast

Someone

Adventurer
"Oh, no" says Chronius, switching to Latin. "Just using what I think it was the, er... appropiate metaphor. Two years already? We hoped to find a trail more fresh."

"Oh, yes, I´m a fellow student, too. But I´m surprised Daniil mentioned that at all"

(OOC: Where´s Gork?)

Edit: simultaneous posting.

Last edited:

Yair

Community Supporter
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
I will cast the spell, you know what's his affect.

Victor walk to the father focusing his eyes on the ground, he stands near Chronius
raising his eyes to the father and says.
Ï'm sorry my father, I didn't hear your answer to my friend - when was the last time you saw Danill and do you know where he could be right now?
Then Victor focus himself on the 2 answers, the one that coming from the father's mouth and the one that coming from the father's mind.
"Two years ago, my son. Almost to the day. I remember, because it was just before the Miracle of the Dove."
His mental ansewr is the same, but there is something that had been left out, an echo that continues his thoughts. "... whatever that was."

Last edited:

Yair

Community Supporter
Someone said:
(OOC: Where´s Gork?)

Edit: simultaneous posting.
You never heard of Gork.
The father speaks Lating, but is obviously more comfortable in Slavic. His Latin is functional, but halting and has a poor accent. Knowing the Orthodox church, his Greek is probably better.

We're all online, apparently :)

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
"The miracle of the dove? I´ve never heard of that." says Chronius. This has something to do with Ambrosius´ familiar. Though...

Yair

Community Supporter
Someone said:
"The miracle of the dove? I´ve never heard of that." says Chronius.
"Oh? Well I can remedy that." The father smiles widely. "It was, indeed, almost two years ago. We had managed, though no small effort, to acquire several relics of St. Ambrose, and were just installing them in the crypt. No sooner were they put in their proper place, than the assembled dignitaries witnessed a miracle. A bright light shone from behind the altar. From this light a white Dove (the symbol of St. Ambrose, you know) flew into the crypt, and a bishop's crozier engraved with the saint's name fell to the floor. It was a glorious, exalting moment." The father smiles in remembrance.
I wanted to discuss the matter with Daniil, actually, but could not find him - although I'm sure he was there a few days before. That's why I'm sure of the time, you see."

Victor: You hear also another answer, in the priest's thoughts...
"Oh? Well I can remedy that." The father smiles widely. "It was, indeed, almost two years ago. We had managed, despite Suzdalia's meddling, to acquire several relics of St. Ambrose, and were just installing them in the crypt. No sooner were they put in their proper place, than the assembled dignitaries witnessed a miracle. A bright light shone from behind the altar. From this light a white Dove (the symbol of St. Ambrose, you know) flew into the crypt, and ... something fell to the floor. It was a glorious, exalting moment." The father smiles in remembrance. Though that "crozier" looked mightily supicious to me.
I wanted to discuss the matter with Daniil, actually, but could not find him - although I'm sure he was there a few days before. That's why I'm sure of the time, you see."

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Aha! St Ambrose, eh? Cronius looks at Victor meaningfully. "This is a truly beautiful miracle what you witnessed, and I envy you." says then, looking at the floor. "We´d be deligted to see the crozier, though we understand this is probably not the moment, and will return at a more appropiate time."

Victor

OOC: what is Crozier ?! - thanks someone

Victor asks the father
What Danill did over there few days before the miracle? do you think he has something to do with it, with the Crozier.
Do you know of others that knew him ?

That Dove again.. we must find him

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Yair said:
The man looks flustered. "We have witnesses, lady, eh, Maratkova. Good Christian men who saw this, Ytzir" he gestures at the giant man, "dump the men's bodies. And we know Pyotr ordered him to do it."
Pyotr protests, but he pays him no heed. He looks at the crowed with worry in his eyes. "But this is not the time or place, my lady. I'm afraid I really must take these two, immediately, or people will start doubting our authority--"

Sofia breaks in here, saying "I am afraid that taking them now, under such circumstances, will do nothing to help your authority, sir," she says, almost sadly. "However, mobs are not known for their attention spans...if you are seen to be speaking peacefully with these two, rather than attempting to drag them away, I think you may the find the crowd grows bored and dissipates. If you would be willing to do this, I would certainly address the crowd, and convince them to settle down some now. It would make your job much easier, and you would likely get underway more quickly, I assure you." She peers out over the rowdy crowd. "Not to mention, more safely..."

Ghostknight

First Post
Yair said:
*Regarding Perdo, a far better work was located, Maledictum by "Htaed scholae Apromor", a level 10 quality 9 summa extoling and explaining in intricate detail the finer points of the Art and its application.

Diamon picks up the Tome, his eyes lighting up.

"A fine tome indeed. I believe this should serve. Thank you Chief Librarian you have surpassed yurself in finding this particular book!"

OOC: Study total for the season will be 4+2+9 = 15. For a final Perdo score of 7 at the end of the season with 2 experience points left over towards the next level.

Remove ads