• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GP] A Game of Politics (closed)

Timothy

First Post
for your followers you can just write what they are, and I'll take the NPC rules in the DMG for them, I would like you to write up the stats of the cohort.

Word of advice:

since this is a political game, you yourself cannot actually do anything that's not according to law, having a high level cohort is a good way to do this. Followers can be a good information source too, id used correctly.

Bob Aberton

First Post
Can Corona Austrina(sp?)'s mansion or meeting hall or whatever be located in the Slums?

A sort of large, stone building, prosperous-looking but not opulent, rising out of the filthy, disease-ridden slums? I personally kinda like the image...

Jemal

Adventurer
If GWolf is moving over to the Monk house, then I'll vacate ARA in favour of a sorc from the Mage house, if that's ok.

PS.. is there a rogues gallery thread or are we supposed to post characters here? I couldn't find a Rogues thread.

Timothy

First Post
whhops, the link isn't working, try this one: Character Thread

I'll have a describtion of a few places outside the city up tinight, and the organizations will follow soon.

Is anybody still here (if so, plz make and post your character in the thread, thank you)

And Sorry for taking so long, I hope you don't mind. We should be off soon.

Timothy

First Post
Farnese and Surrounding lands.

Farnese consist of 9 Great Cities.

Farseer is the Capitol, by far the greatest city in the land, and of the the biggest in all the surrounding lands.

There are three Harbor Cities. Aquavis, Aquasur and Aquaror. These three cities are very independent and handle most business itself, only consulting Farseer when it is proven they can’t handle it alone. There is a fierce competition between these cities. The influence of House Vela is very Big here.

There are three so called border Cities. Gaior, Gadar and Gazur.
They have the duty to prect Farnese from Kalur, A Neighboring state to the North. There is always a lot of tension between Farnese and Kalur. Taurus and Leo have great influence here.

Kalur is the only state in the known world that doesn’t worship Orr. Instead they believe in gods Like Thor, Loki and others (The Nordic Pantheon). Katur is ruled by Dwarven Lords and is inhabitat by dwarves humans, gnomes and half-orcs. Other, less civilized tribes of monsters live in the Great Smokey mountains too.

The two remaining cities are called Stirr and Horda. They have evolved from hamlets to cities. Stirr is the home away from home for house Serpens. Horda is the center of all magic and knowledge.

The there is Highup, A halfling Town Placed on a high Hill.

The rest of the country side is littered with Small towns and hamlets.
In the North-West of Farnese lies the Forgotten Swamp, This place is infested with rats and insects. Even intelligent vermin have been rumoured to live here.

In the Forest in the North east, The green glades, elves and dryads live. They are very on their own and very protective about the forest.

The other Surrounding lands are Stir and Distana, relations are good, but distant at the moment. There is trade between the countries, and an official embassy, but no real bond exists. Stir is more focused on technology while Distana has a great Military but is in war with one of his own neighbours.

Then there are the pirate’s Isles. These Isles are basicly a haven for outcasts and wanted criminals.

Remove ads