• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Greyhawk?

Bumamgar

First Post
While I always enjoyed the Forgotten Realms more than Greyhawk, I know part of the appeal, to me at least, was that nearly all of the classic modules were set in Greyhawk, and as someone who constantly uses that content (I just converted White Plume Mountain to 5e for example), it is nice to be able to just 'drop it in'. In fact, to me, classics such as ToEE and the G1-3 arc are what defined Greyhawk, more than the boxed set.

Tormyr

Hero
Wow, Perkins joined the world of social media. Thanks for pointing that out. I would love it if he started another DM blog once the rush of releasing stuff dies down a bit.

Very cool. I would like to see what they come up with for Greyhawk. My 5E campaign is based in Hommlet and I am developing stuff for it on my own as well as converting other adventures.

Tormyr

Hero
Unfortunately, I imagine this will be out after I can make much use of it for my Age of Worms campaign. But I had a question on what other sourcebook would be a good choice for the setting. It looks like the World of Greyhawk book and the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer from another thread might be it. Thanks for the tip!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads