Halloween Costume Contest!

Bardsandsages

First Post
OK, yet more treats for all of our ghosts, ghouls, and goblins here at ENWorld! Now we are going to have a costume contest, and the winner gets a $10 Amazon gift certificate! And all entrants will receive a coupon code for 50% off any Bards and Sages item at the ENworld store.

How to enter:

Just post your coolest, zaniest, scariest, most amazing Halloween costume in this thread. Um...but not those polaroids of your girlfriend....we aren't looking for those kind of costumes! Then, on October 23th, we'll post a poll and let the ENworld members decide the winner! Winner will be announced October 31st!

If you don't have hosting for your photos but still want to participate, you can send them to us at admin@bardsandsages.com in either jpg or png format. Please make sure that the subject line says COSTUME CONTEST ENTRY or our spam software might delete it! We will then provide you with the link information so you can post your photo.

Captain Howdy

Explorer
I would like to enter my girlfriend, if it's not too late. I didn't see a poll :D

Her costume for this halloween is a fantastic RANGER!

Attachments

• Wanderlust___Ranger_costume_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    Wanderlust___Ranger_costume_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 2,347

Bardsandsages

First Post
Captain Howdy said:
I would like to enter my girlfriend, if it's not too late. I didn't see a poll :D

Her costume for this halloween is a fantastic RANGER!

There was no poll posted due to lack of entries. :( Apparently ENWorld members are very shy about such things...or they were mad that we wouldn't accept their more...eh hem..naught pix.

Remove ads