• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
We're also still waiting on someone with trapfinding skills to volunteer to go up front. ;)
Yeah, that too :p

I think things are just slowing down this month. Of course, yesterday sucked for me so there's also that.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
unleashed said:
We're also still waiting on someone with trapfinding skills to volunteer to go up front. ;)

Why don't you just say you are waiting for Kerlokh to volunteer to go up front, considering that you are the other character with "trapfinding skills". :\

Fine, I go to the front of the line with the traps & the ogres & the barely sane barbarian. :confused:
I wonder if I have any chance of convincing the druid to send the bear out ahead to check for traps. :eek:

Probably not. ;)

unleashed

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Well normally I would be the first to volunter (both RL and In-Game), but the only way Marek is finding a trap is by setting it off. :eek:

Well we know that method works, so feel free to wander ahead and reveal traps anytime. ;)

unleashed

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Why don't you just say you are waiting for Kerlokh to volunteer to go up front, considering that you are the other character with "trapfinding skills". :\

Fine, I go to the front of the line with the traps & the ogres & the barely sane barbarian. :confused:

I wonder if I have any chance of convincing the druid to send the bear out ahead to check for traps. :eek:

Probably not. ;)

Oh Firavel is quite happy to go up front, but I thought Kerlokh preferred to have at least one person between himself and the end of the party. So if you'd like to swap and take the rear guard position, just grumble a bit and move back to Firavel. :D

Remove ads