Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

D20Dazza

Explorer
Prof Yeti said:
Well I don't know about the rest of the group but the dwarf throwing made me feel better as well. ;) :D (Haven't laughed that hard in a while.)
Glad Whitlock could lighten the mood - looks like he's Bront's Gimili ;)

Prof Yeti

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Glad Whitlock could lighten the mood - looks like he's Bront's Gimili ;)

Only after I found out he was okay. :) (But then I like Gimili.)

But I have to think if you are the Gimili, and Firavel is probably the Legolas, what is Marek?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Probably closer to Worm-tongue, though still unlikely. :( (I am only a 4th lvl caster and Neutral Good, but I guess I could try letting out my evil mojo. :] )
Selene doesn't really fit in too well though, since there aren't really any Druids in LotR...maybe Galadriel just for the enchanted forest thing, Or Eowyn simply for being the only girl on the adventure :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Only after I found out he was okay. :) (But then I like Gimili.)

But I have to think if you are the Gimili, and Firavel is probably the Legolas, what is Marek?

I think we'll make him a befuddled Gandalf. ;) :lol:

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Selene doesn't really fit in too well though, since there aren't really any Druids in LotR...maybe Galadriel just for the enchanted forest thing, Or Eowyn simply for being the only girl on the adventure :lol:

Selene can be a rather limited Radagast. :D

Prof Yeti

First Post
unleashed said:
I think we'll make him a befuddled Gandalf. ;) :lol:

Hey I will take the befuddled Gandalf over Worm-Tongue any day of the week. (Well that and the befuddled Gandalf still kicked Balrog butt. :D But I would hope to not give Bront any ideas for our next encounter. :) )

Remove ads