Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Prof Yeti

First Post
unleashed said:
I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if you knew he was off frolicking when he was supposed to be keeping watch. :eek: :p

Well that is another matter. But on his own time he can frolic alone in the woods as much as he wants. (He can even hug a tree if that is what he wishes.)

unleashed

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Well that is another matter. But on his own time he can frolic alone in the woods as much as he wants. (He can even hug a tree if that is what he wishes.)

It's no fun frolicking in the woods by yourself, and tree hugging is for humans that think they're emulating elves. ;) :p :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
Hey I will take the befuddled Gandalf over Worm-Tongue any day of the week. (Well that and the befuddled Gandalf still kicked Balrog butt. :D But I would hope to not give Bront any ideas for our next encounter. :) )
Too late (Muhaha) :]

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
What he does in the woods by himself is the business of no one but him. :confused: :uhoh: :eek: :heh:
Which reminds me, that was a batch of poison sumak you were in. Fortunately the rash isn't visable to anyone under your clothing. ;) :p :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Big deal Marek has an 18 Int and a 16 Dex, but he volunteered for neither the bait or the sneaky people group. :D ;) But don't forget we have potions (not many) of Hiding and Sneaking if needed.
Marek's a better sneak than Kerlokh, btw ;)

Remove ads