Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Woaaaah, Kerlokh only has +2 to Hide and Move Silently? What the heck were we doing letting him be with the sneaky group? :heh:

I thought that too when I saw the numbers...I now remember why I made the sneaky rogue when we already had a rogue. :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
If I had known this before, Selene has the Wisdom to suggest that Kerlokh not be in the sneaky group...although at least he's a better choice than Hobbes, who may be a better sneaker but tends to charge :uhoh:

unleashed

First Post
Well neither of our characters were to know, as the only time we've seen Kerlokh sneak, Hobbes made people aware of our presence whereas Kerlokh seemed quiet. :eek: :lol:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Oh come on, we all know that Dex is a dump stat for rogues. :lol:

(Kerlokh was given a choice between being in the sneaky group, or being bait. Kerlokh has a Int of 16.)

Prof Yeti

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Oh come on, we all know that Dex is a dump stat for rogues. :lol:

(Kerlokh was given a choice between being in the sneaky group, or being bait. Kerlokh has a Int of 16.)

Big deal Marek has an 18 Int and a 16 Dex, but he volunteered for neither the bait or the sneaky people group. :D ;) But don't forget we have potions (not many) of Hiding and Sneaking if needed.

Remove ads