Has anyone posted the character sheets from DDXP?

gyor

Legend
This is not entirely true. Chris Tulach was my DM for the Dark Sun preview and we all took our character sheets with us. I still have the one of the Mul (as well as the Blackguard from this year). Also, I was not given any instruction in the least to not show people the character sheet.

Cool, anything new about the blackguard you want to share:)

jdcash

First Post
Cool, anything new about the blackguard you want to share:)

I don't have the sheet with me right now, but as it has been already stated, it has multiple ways to gain temp hit points and then can spend them to do extra damage.

I will check the sheet tomorrow and let you know if there is anything I missed.

jdcash

First Post
Blackguard also gets extra damage with weapon attacks against enemies that grant him CA.

This is listed under the "Feats and other abilities" and seems like a class feature. That is my assumption however.

gyor

Legend
Blackguard also gets extra damage with weapon attacks against enemies that grant him CA.

This is listed under the "Feats and other abilities" and seems like a class feature. That is my assumption however.

Ah so its like a mini version of sneak attack. In 3.5 blackguards got sneak attack. Is the summon imp ability a class feature or your utility power? If its a class feature then it appears that they are trying to stay true to 3.5 verson. Thank you.

jdcash

First Post
Blackguard Encounter:

Target of at-will attack takes 5 cold and necrotic + ongoing 5 cold and necrotic (save ends)

Use twice per encounter/ but only once per round

AntlerDruid

Explorer
Blackguard Encounter:

Target of at-will attack takes 5 cold and necrotic + ongoing 5 cold and necrotic (save ends)

Use twice per encounter/ but only once per round

Nice :)

I have a "anti-paladin" in my group who is eagerly waiting for the Blackguard class. So far the powers of the class is exactly what he is looking for.

Does the Blackguard use at-will powers or do basic attacks?

Remove ads