• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Height Men!?

How tall are you men?

kenobi65

First Post
Ferret said:
Thanks! :D That all makes sense, but we really only get onto the crunchy stuff, at school.

You're welcome. Several years of stats and market research classes, plus 18 years of work experience. :)

Ferret

Explorer
kenobi65 said:
Sounds like a friend of mine. He's 6' 7", his wife is 4' 11".

Wow, that's some difference! Quite cool mind you!

kenobi65 said:
You're welcome. Several years of stats and market research classes, plus 18 years of work experience. :)

Ah, well you had the upper hand then :p

kenobi65

First Post
Ferret said:
Wow, that's some difference! Quite cool mind you!

They have two daughters, both of whom have their dad's build (and, thank gawd, their mom's looks). I have no idea how Nina managed to carry them to term.

Ferret

Explorer
kenobi65 said:
They have two daughters, both of whom have their dad's build (and, thank gawd, their mom's looks). I have no idea how Nina managed to carry them to term.
At least they weren't twins :eek:

Imagine that *gulp*....

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Fenris said:
Don't you have some PbP DMing to be resting up for mister! :p Good to see you around NF.

Truth be told, I just got a look at "Buy the Numbers." It is a rather sweet product, made me all warm and fuzzy inside from an RPG perspective. And, good to see you still hanging around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads