Henry Cavill is back! Not about the Witcher.

I don’t get why studios hire writers that don’t like the material or want to make it political. Henry from I’ve heard tried to have them change things to better fit the source material. These shows could potentially be so much more. These shows alienate audiences and often fail within 1 year. You can tell he’s very excited to be back as Superman. Almost seems like he’s been promised to have input as Superman
'Make it political' is funny, because the original books are highly critical of racism, and they have well rendered, active characters of multiple races and sexes. The whole conflict is sparked by selfish rulers wanting power at the expense of people, and there's a lot of awareness that rulers lie to their subjects.

The show didn't add political stuff. It instead, in my view, weakened Yennefer for the sake of some weird and unnecessary plot changes.

'Make it political' is funny, because the original books are highly critical of racism, and they have well rendered, active characters of multiple races and sexes. The whole conflict is sparked by selfish rulers wanting power at the expense of people, and there's a lot of awareness that rulers lie to their subjects.

The show didn't add political stuff. It instead, in my view, weakened Yennefer for the sake of some weird and unnecessary plot changes

The show didn't add political stuff. It instead, in my view, weakened Yennefer for the sake of some weird and unnecessary plot changes.
well it’s out there as there’s a lot of stuff in season 2 not in the books. There were many writers on show that didn’t like the source material. Source ign article with producer on season 1. Henry is on record saying how much he loved the source material and how often he had to help writers (one was about the death of roach)

Remove ads