• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Here's a complaint about the 5e books...

BoldItalic

First Post
I find it slightly annoying that the page numbers are so predictable. p.67 follows p.66 and p.68 follows p.67 and so on. Where's the mystery? Where's the romance? Where's that little thrill of turning over p.99 and wondering what comes next?

/ragequit

Zaran

Adventurer
I wish each page said somewhere what chapter you were in. Sometimes it will say "See Chapter Blah-Blah for more on meh-meh..." But then, I guess that's what the index is for. Still, would be cool.

If I remember correctly, each chapter has it's own color.

Joe Liker

First Post
This is the first book complaint I actually agree with. I cannot fathom why anyone thought page numbers were so unimportant that they could be practically invisible and no one would care.

CM

Adventurer
Back in my day we made up our own page numbers and we liked it. We didn't have any of this premade auto-paginated crap. Kids these days, I tell ya.

Oh, and get off my graph paper.

PS: I agree.

Wrathamon

Adventurer
I am sure there is always someone that is going to care about something.

I hate dark page numbers. I am glad they made them lighter so I don't have to look at em.

Stormonu

Legend
You don't want visible page numbers for your MM. They'll be confusing when you photocopy them from the MM1-5 and put them alphabetically in your three-ring binder.

Remove ads