• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of Highdale OOC

Ilium

First Post
Question 1: The DM forgot about the invisibility potion. Stupid DM. :)
Question 2: If the ogres are unaware of Blasco, they don't threaten him, of course. And in fact you never threaten an enemy you can't see as far as I know, so no AoO or anything. Also, given the invisibility, you tell me where Blasco is (in threat range of an ogre or not).

Sorry about that.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm guessing me? I've been busy. :heh:

Just one month left in school and everything's building up!

Ilium

First Post
No, it's me. Gads I've been busy lately. It's just unbelievable. I apologize and I hope to have a post tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Yeesh. This is the first time I've even looked at the web today (it's almost 5:00 PM here) which gives you some idea. :)

Jdvn1

I've been so busy I didn't notice Ilium hadn't updated!

(Hah, beat that. ;) )

And I was sooo ready to update today...

Ilium

First Post
It doesn't, I'm afraid. I'm just posting in all my games to say "goodbye for now." I've been dealing with an ongoing crisis at work that has left me zero time for anything besides that and family stuff. I apologize for taking so long to get back to everybody, but I kept thinking, "I'm sure to have some time tomorrow..." Doesn't look like I'll be able to devote any time to EN World in general, much less PbP, until at least June. :(

Sorry again for the long delay in at least letting people know what's going on. I really appreciate everyone's patience, and I want to especially apologize to the newer players who haven't really even gotten a chance to sink their teeth in. I'll just have to try again during the summer when things will (hopefully) slow down a little.

Shayuri

First Post
Doh! I was really digging on it too!

Give us a jingle if and when you can resume, okay? I'll wait as long as it takes!

Take it easy.

Jdvn1

Don't feel bad for giving real life priority. We'll be here when you get back.

Thanks for a fun game so far and I'll try to catch your game later! :)

Remove ads