Hidden Beginnings(FULL)

hellrazor111

First Post
Walking out, it is a bright day with few clouds. The close streets amplifies the sound. Some people mill around while others work. To the left is a sign for the weapon&armor shop. Partially blocked by the keep, you can see the temple off in the distance. To the right is the barracks and housing. There are monks meditating in a garden around the keep.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton goes from building to building looking for someone he can buy rations from as he's apparently forgotten where that is.

Last edited:

Spontorus

First Post
Kintos left the tavern and Rathan followed obediently. As they strolled on the busy streets Kintos peers into the windows of appealing shops. Hoping to find anything that could aid them on their travels. He entered the center streets and began to peruse the merchant's stalls.

Spontorus

First Post
OOC: Is it ok that I decided it was winter? I'm willing to change it if it's not...

Kintos smiled at the merchant as the man handed him several boxes, tied with string, as well as a larger package. Kintos handed the man ten gold coins and waved as he walked back to Rathen. He turned Rathen around and threw 7 of the boxes into his backpack. He tore open the large package and removed one blanket, and stuffed it into Rathen's pack as well, he then pushed the rest of the objects into his own backpack.

"There, that's a weeks worth of trail rations for the both of us, as well as two blankets, case it gets cold. I also grabbed ten pints of oil, tied and wrapped together. Should be more then enough for our travels. we should find the others and tell them we're ready." Kintos Looked up at the now fading sky. He had lost track of time, it was nearly dark. "Errr... then again, it might be best to tell them to wait until tommorow... And then find an Inn. Wouldn't be smart to travel at at night, especially during the frost season."

|)ragon|2eborn

First Post
OOC:Is it godmodding that I described the inn?

I take it we want an inn that isn't too expensive but isn't a slum? Rathan looks around. Ah, this looks interesting. His eyes come to rest upon an inn named The Olive Branch. It was a sturdily built inn, reasonably well built but it was not looking like it had excesses of luxury.

Spontorus

First Post
OOC: Where the hell did everyone go?

Kintos nodded and stepped up the walkway to the inn's doors and pushed them open. They walked up to the counter and Kintos greeted the Innkeeper, and after talking for a moment, he placed four gold coins on the counter and the innkeeper handed him an old brass key. He then proceeded up the stairs with Rathen not to far behind him. He unlocked a large oaken door with the key and walked into a small room containing two beds a chair a small table and a desk. torches hung from the walls as well as a chandelier bathed the room in an orange-yellow glow.

"This room is more then suitable, we shall rest here and then find the others tommorow."

He dropped his backpack onto the ground next to one of the beds. He sat on the fine linens and the bed creaked slightly under his weight.

"Well sleep well friend." Kintos said as he began to remove his platemail. after placing the last of it next to the bed he pulled the covers over himself and was fast asleep in an instant.

hellrazor111

First Post
OOC:The origional plan was that the tavern is also the inn, but doesnt matter.
The season is late fall.

As the companions sleep, Milton walk around, looking for a place to buy rations. When he walks into a buiilding, its is dim, at first it appears no one is there, when he hears the scraping of a chair. Following the noise, he sees a man in his late 20's. The man approaches Milton and asks Does you name happen to be Milton?

hellrazor111

First Post
Oh, how rude of me, I'm Seth, you match the description i was given, so i was curious as to if you are Milton The man scratches the back of his head.

Remove ads