Hidden Beginnings(FULL)

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Seth? It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Milton Urple, slayer of the dread squirrelrat of Amber Warehouse. How may I assist you? I know! Would you like to spar?" He reaches over his shoulder and takes hold of his massive greatsword, grinning dumbly.

hellrazor111

First Post
Seth pulls out a shortsword My client is paying a large sum for you head Milton, you seem like a nice guy, and its nothing personal, but business is busniess
He then attacks.
Attack:2

In his haste, Seth misses.

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Are we going light on the rules? I'll include all pertinent rollss just in case... ... Ok, well I would have done the rolls but I can't access invisible castle.

Milton looks confused at Seth's feeble attack. "Ah! So you do wish to spar! Hey, I wasn't ready yet. Oh well, I guess I can give you a free shot if you need it." He draws his greatsword, grinning. "And thank you, you don't seem so bad yourself. What was that about a head?" Milton draws his greatsword and moves in to disarm Seth.

OOC: Here are the modifiers so you can roll the rolls. Initiative +2, No Attack of Opportunity because of improved disarm. Opposed Attack roll is str +3, BAB +1, Focus +1, +4 for Improved Disarm and +4 for using a two-handed weapon, for a total bonus of +13. He takes a -4 on his roll for using a light weapon.

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post
Your blade sink into his flesh(8dmg), causing a look of pain to come across his face, but nonetheless he continues his attack, this time hitting you, though it is a shallow wound(4dmg)

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Um, I made a disarm attempt. Not an attack. It's all there in the post. Oh well, I guess I'll roll with it this time.

Milton pimps his arm triumphantly as he scores a hit on his 'sparring partner' "Aha! I have a hit! Oh, are you oka- OW! HEY! I hit, you're supposed to stop now! Don't you know that? Stop it before one of us gets killed." He moves into a different stance, readying to quickly strike if Seth decides to attack again.

OOC: Ready an action to attack Seth if he tries to attack again. Greatsword: Attack +5, Damage 2d6+4, Crit 19-20 x2

hellrazor111

First Post
Oh, this is no spar Milton Seth says quietly but if calling it that will let you die in peace, so be it he attacks again with a little more vigor but it is in vain, your blade strikes and cut him deep, he falls forward on the ground, motionless and a pool of blood masses around him his sword lays on the ground by his head

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton pumps his sword in the air as Seth drops. "Haha! Oh, you thought you were sneaky? Huh!? Pretending to spar with me when you were really out to get me! But I saw through it!! Hah! Hah... Seth? Oh dear Seth, it looks like you're dead..." He sighs. "See? I told you this would happen. Oh well. If you are dead then you can haunt me, and we can discuss poetry and oatmeal. HAHA!" Milton suddenly stops laughing and bends to wipe his blade off on a clean patch of Seth's clothes, he sheaths the sword, then hefts Seth's body up and starts carrying it to the temple.

Spontorus

First Post
Kintos yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he slid out of his comfy inn bed. He peered out of a small window at the still darkened town, and the sun barely peering over the horizon. "It's still fairly early, better not wake Rathan... I should visit the town chapel... Pray for our good fortune and safety on our journey. By the time I come back, Rathan should be awake." He grabbed his armor and carefully put it on. He looked down after completing his task and smiled, satisfied with his armor. He removed his mace from the edge of the bed and placed it at his hip, he then slung his pack over his shoulder and finally left the inn. He started off towards the chapel.

hellrazor111

First Post
The few people out this morning give Milton inquisitive looks as he walks toward the small church. A young priest is sweeping the area when you approach. At first he takes no notice, until he see the body in you arms. He rushes over to you and asks What happened here? Lets get him inside.

The morning is young, and there are few clouds in the sky as you get dressed and head to the church for a morning prayer. The people that are out give you a nod or friendly smile as you pass. The walk isn't long, and soon you see Milton out front of the church, a body in his arms and being led inside by a young priest.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton smiles at the priest despite his grim appearance, and answers as he follows him in. "Well, I was looking for the provisioner, because I forgot where it was, and I went into a building with this man in it and he was sitting down and he got up from his chair and he says; 'Does you name happen to be Milton?' and then I says 'Excuse me? It is common courtesy to say one's own name before asking someone theirs.' and then he says 'Oh, how rude of me, I'm Seth, you match the description I was given, so I was curious as to if you are Milton.' and then I says, 'Seth? It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Milton Urple, slayer of the dread squirrelrat of Amber Warehouse. How may I assist you? I know! Would you like to spar?' and by the way I'm Milton Urple, slayer of the dread squirrelrat of Amber Warehouse. Do I know you? Anyway, then he says, 'My client is paying a large sum for you head Milton, you seem like a nice guy, and its nothing personal, but business is business.' and then he tried to stab me with his sword and I says.... .... Oh, wait, that's what he meant. I see, he musta' been an assassin, well that explains allot. Anyway, I was wonderin if you could keep him from bleedin' to death if he hasn't already." He mimics Seth's voice and mannerisms rather poorly throughout his explanation, whenever he repeats his words.

Remove ads