HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Crap - forgot all about leveling up! I'm keeping the same character classes, but changing my race to Dwarf. That'll mean a rework of ability scores and equipment, but I'll still fill the same role in the party as before so impact on the game should be minimal.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, got the rework and level up done, but it's not posted yet 'cause I'm at work and using my phone to post.

Took a level dip in Fighter for the Fortitude bump, feat and weapon proficiencies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks, SK. I'll keep brainstorming, but I think in that case I'll likely go Summoner//Lore Warden.

Also, minor question: how did you all settle on doing HP upon leveling? I'd seen the discussion earlier in this thread, but didn't see a conclusion.

I believe we went for MAX-2 (for highest HD class) after the initial 1st lvl HP

Edit: Another question - could the human alternative racial trait "Eye for Talent" be applied to the eidolon?

Since you lose the bonus human feat that seems a fair swap to me.

Question 3: Should I purchase my gear assuming WBL for 2?

No you should purchase as stated in the character gene. Then the group should divide up the Loot from the False Tomb once more.

Thanks for weathering all my questions!

NP, Sorry it took so long. My posting rate won't be what it once was till I figure out a better groove.

OK, got the rework and level up done, but it's not posted yet 'cause I'm at work and using my phone to post.

Took a level dip in Fighter for the Fortitude bump, feat and weapon proficiencies.

Sounds good. No one looks to have leveled up yet. I think perrinmiller still wanted to discuss party roles and such.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It looks like Qik is sticking with filling GE's role, and Mowgli is not switching around much.

Firvin is still fine as a Sorcerer/Bard. I did have her into another game, but that one is stalled out now so its all good either way.

Let's see if I remember this right before I alter her sheet.

Leveling up:
Sorcerer/Bard-2
BAB +1, +1 Reflex, +1 Will, +7HP
+2 Rounds Bardic Performance
Versatile Performance (Sing) for Bluff and Sense Motive. (Re-allocating previously spent SP in those skills since I had not thought that was going to be redundant.)
Well-versed
Spells Known; +1 Bard Cantrip, +1 Sorcerer Cantrip, +1 Bard 1st level
Spells per day; +1 Bard 1st level & +1 Sorcerer 1st level
Skill Points: +8

Qik

First Post
Thanks for the answers, HM.

No you should purchase as stated in the character gene. Then the group should divide up the Loot from the False Tomb once more.

Just to confirm I understand you correctly - if I go fighter/summoner, say, then max is 300+50=350?

And I should only use that (i.e. any divided up funds will be received at a later date)?

Just making sure I'm following.

NP, Sorry it took so long. My posting rate won't be what it once was till I figure out a better groove.

No worries there. I'm a bit wonked myself at the moment.

Did you have any target date for starting back up? I still have a few decisions to make, but I should be able to finalize things soon.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP on the Lore Warden - an archtype that should have been in Ultimate Magic don't you think?

Yes a fighter/summoner would have 350gp to spend.

I wish to divide up that loot before we start - doing that here in the ooc - in the IC I was thinking of having the two new characters meeting with the entire old group then while Halál and Gregori go off to investigate something important (not sure yet but they would both become NPCs) the new group would head back to Harrowstone once more. (Halál and Gregori would then put the looted items back into the mix to be divided as they will be needed at Harrowstone.)

That would give us some RP with the new - refresh ourselves with the old - and then tackle the dungeon once more.

Still up in the air anyone else have an idea? I'm sure the Professor met more than just the four of you named in the will and others might like to look into his "mysterious" death.

Looking for a Start this time next week if we can swing it.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oohhh - I was actually planning on keeping the old name along with the old class (and most of the old history). Basically changing out his race and calling him the same character.

Would that be too jarring? I figured since it's been so long it wouldn't be too bad.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If Qik sticks with the name Gregori, then that works too. :p

Anyone see anything wrong on Frivin's level up items? If not I can edit her sheet and be ready to go.

Remove ads