HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Qik

First Post
Thanks, HM. Sounds good.

I'll go through and pretty it up as time allows, and also make a distinction between the feats currently taken and those there for the future. I had just wanted to throw up what I had as a demonstration of progress, if for no other reason. It's the sister-in-law's wedding this weekend, so that's eating up some of my gaming time. :p

Qik

First Post
Spoke too soon, I guess: the sheet has eaten up my morning. :p

Pretty much done at this point. Still second-guessing a decision or three, like always, but Loh and Kee ready to roll/role.

Qik

First Post
Hope no one minds, but I threw up a post in the IC thread. Had some downtime today, and it seemed like a nice way to introduce Loh and Kee a bit.

Qik

First Post
Thanks, PM. I'm looking forward to developing the banter between those two. Not to mention that with everyone else!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hope no one minds, but I threw up a post in the IC thread. Had some downtime today, and it seemed like a nice way to introduce Loh and Kee a bit.

Nope I never mind time for RP.

I only had one reservation in the post and that was the word ascertained. :p

With an INT of 7 it seemed... um.... large. Not that she couldn't know what it means but maybe when Kee does play the smart card Loh should be there with a "I knew you would find a use for that word once I taught you what it meant." or some such.

I would also like to see the low Wis of Loh's vs the higher of Kee's played out. That might be fun as well.

HM

Qik

First Post
Yeah, I had thought about that point as I wrote the dialogue.

If I'm being honest, if a character's stats conflict with my inclination for them, I generally have a hard time letting the stats win. But since you raise the point, I'll try to be conscientious of it.

I definitely see Kee as potentially parroting Loh, or perhaps better, as being an extension of Loh in such a way as to have access to a more intelligent vocabulary at times. But in Kee, that gets muddled and mixed as it manifests.

I'm glad you raised the points; good food for thought as I develop the pair. I see a lot of potential for them.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, the revamped Halál Árnyéka is finally completely updated and (I think) ready to go, complete with new pictures. Turns out I had the portions of magic that he got in the split as well, so they're listed.

Qik

First Post
Looks good, Mowgli.

At the moment, Precise Strike is on my very short list of feats to have Kee take at level 3 - having 4 with the feat running around would give ample opportunities to set it up. I'll also probably take Improved Dirty Trick for Loh next level - I want to have an alternative combat maneuver to trip, and dirty tricks would open up another way for Halál to sneak attack.

Just keeping everyone abreast of my thinking. :D

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HM, do you mind if we not use the separate combat thread anymore? It was an idea and we tried it.

But frankly, I am so used to just role-playing things through in combat and hiding mechanics is spoiler blocks that is just weird to have it separate.

That's just me, but at least most of us are not the type that only post mechanics when in combat like several unnamed veterans here at EnWorld that I won't play with ever again if I can help it.

Remove ads