HO1 - Forgotton Cellar (Knight Otu Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
With a resounding thwak the skeleton crumbles under the weight of the halfling's impromptu quarterstaff. The second skeleton wastes no time considering the fate of the other, as the mindless abomination shambles through the doorway and toward the tiny red-headed halfling. The quick couple of steps Talbin had put between him after destroying the first skeleton though kept the second from maximizing his attacks, and in fact it almost seems to stumble over the bones of the first as it enters the room.

ooc: Its your turn again. The altar is 4 feet high, and about 2 feet square. The skeleton is directly in front of you now, and will get two claw attacks next round.

HugeOgre

First Post
Talbins quarterstaff bangs off the altar, deflecting his shot at the approaching skeleton. Sensing the danger he is in Talbin crouches behind the stone tower, hoping to use it for defense against his enemy. Sure enough, the skeleton fails to connect with the tiny man, one claw missing him completely, the other glancing off the stone altar just inches from Talbins face.

ooc: your turn

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin dodges left and right, trying to find a hole in the skeleton's defence, or rather, his offence. Unfortunately the stress gets the best of him: He strkes out with his spear but the wooden shaft skitters harmlesly off the floor.

HugeOgre

First Post
Talbin continues to use the altar to his advantage, block the skeleton's attempts to dig its bony fingers into his flesh. The skeletons attacks are wasted, and at last the Halfling sees another opportunity...

ooc: I'll be out of town the rest of today (Saturday) and Sunday.

HugeOgre

First Post
The next few moments would have been comical, but the skeleton does eventually manage to lay a bony finger into the neckline of the rogue, wiping any sense of humor from the situation with its chilly touch.

ooc: sorry for the delay. buried at work after the holiday here. dmg 2 from the skeleton. your turn.

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin relentlessly continues his assault against the skeleton, unfortunately to no avail and he might just get trough a weak spot in the skeleton's armor.

ooc: guess i was a bit too hasty in drwing my conclusions, think that one just got through :)

Remove ads