Honor Harrington RPG setting!

Lurks-no-More

First Post
mmu1 said:
How could I forget. It's the same sound a smurf makes when you step on it. :)

Edit: I just had a revelation. Honor is always an emotional mess because that miserable furball is sitting there going: "Bleak! Bleak!" all day long. It's subliminal.

I've long thought about a slightly twisted AH Honorverse where she doesn't get linked with Nimitz, becoming something closer to what her detractors in the books claim her to be.

Preferably portrayed through the eyes of Michelle Henke, her best, and just about only, friend and her unofficial, government-appointed watchdog that keeps Honor steady on the fine line between oddity and outright nuttiness.

For extra fun, add a wildly paranoid streak about treecats. ("I don't trust the furry buggers, Mike. They are hiding things from us, watching and waiting and infiltrating our government! Look, even your cousin's got one spying on her!" "Uh, right, Honor. But please, stop staring at Elizabeth. It makes her nervous, and it makes her security people even more nervous.")

darjr

I crit!
I think it went through several iterations. Plus the company wasn't focused on other things than the war game for a long time. Small shop with a lot to do and a bit of a perfectionist means things can take a while. Though I must say the products are pretty good, not all to my taste, but good.

Remove ads