• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in COSQ: part 3

Pyrex

First Post
Carcelon Millithor, ?? of 69 hp.

Relieved to have chosen the correct direction and found the temple, Carcelon strides into the temple looking for Kripp and Kilcif.

As she arrives and opens her mouth to speak, *BAMF*, Narcelia appears between the three of them and collapses to the ground.

Uriel said:
'Found Narcelia,did Kripp,happy now, would be Matron.'

Not completely happy with this development, Carcelon responds in a flat tone "Yes, I'm certain the Matron will be thrilled."

Seonaid said:
Sister, have I truly been gone a week? What has happened since I was washed away?

While digging an extra set of clothes out of her backpack and helping Narcelia get dressed Carcelon responds using handtalk;
"The bugbear speaks the truth. You were washed away and lost to the river ten days ago. We have completed our conquest of Szith Morcane and are preparing to assault Maermydra"

Uriel said:
'Blessed are you,meet with Lord Who Swims In Darkness,Good Fortune, I think, you have now.Caution we must,Stone Giants watch,2 Drow we now have.'

"Yes, my meeting with That Which Swims in Darkness was most... interesting. We must return to Szith Morcane as soon as possible. Kripp, can you issue a Sending to Quertus? He should be able to save us a weeks walk back.
"

Zieggrek manuvers himself into a good postition to either leap into defense of Tierak or to leap to fight the commoners. He growls a bit at Torellan's stipulation, but settles on his haunches, ready to fly into motion once the attack begins.

Endur

First Post
Torellen's bats arrive and circle all around. Many of the bats are trapped in the great web of Szith Morcane, but enough are flying around to obscure vision. The flapping of their wings obscures sound.

Torellan passes through the wall in gaseous form and looks up. He does not see anything on the ceiling. Nor does he see much else in the room, although his vision is somewhat obscured by the darkness he cast and the bats swarming around. The black pool of tar has a diameter of over twenty feet and looks to be at least one foot thick.

Whoever setup the tar trap must not have known where you break the wall of stone, so they put enough tar here to cover the entire entrance.

Torellen watches as a low flying bat passing over the tar is swallowed whole as tar raises up, grabs the bat, and brings it down into the tar pool.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Endur said:
Torellen's bats arrive and circle all around. Many of the bats are trapped in the great web of Szith Morcane, but enough are flying around to obscure vision. The flapping of their wings obscures sound.

Torellan passes through the wall in gaseous form and looks up. He does not see anything on the ceiling. Nor does he see much else in the room, although his vision is somewhat obscured by the darkness he cast and the bats swarming around. The black pool of tar has a diameter of over twenty feet and looks to be at least one foot thick.

Whoever setup the tar trap must not have known where you break the wall of stone, so they put enough tar here to cover the entire entrance.

Torellen watches as a low flying bat passing over the tar is swallowed whole as tar raises up, grabs the bat, and brings it down into the tar pool.

ooc: Does the Matron realise that it's a Black Pudding?

Remove ads