• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in COSQ: part 3

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilclif; Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Kilcif not looking to give answers and hoping only to receive them Kilcif ignores Narcelia’s questions for the most part only speaking enough to remind her what happened, “You’ve been gone a tenday… After you where swept down river what happened? What do you remember?”

Seonaid

Explorer
[Oops, sorry about the missing Carcelon. I was confused on timing.] Narcelia hides her disorientation with haughtiness. "It does not matter what I remember. Take me to the Matron." She climbs to her feet somewhat unsteadily, and looks around for something to give her a clue as to how she got here or where her belongings might be.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Kilcif looks frustrated at her answer but replies patiently as he takes a step forward ready to catch the weakened drow if need be, “Lady Narcelia, we’ve been traveling for a week on are own. The Matron is still at Szith Morcane and I’m uncertain of when we shall see her again.”

Eying Narcelia’s nakedness Kilcif watches her with a slight grin before he turns to the others to judge their reactions before he turns back to Narcelia. Pulling out a large shirt made out of rough material that had obviously seen better days he gives a what could only be described as slightly apologetic but determined look he offers it to her, “I’m sure it’s beneath your standards but it’s what I got… We’ve been traveling light so I’m uncertain what Lady Carcelon has to offer but the fact remains you’ll probably want it on over some armor.”

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
ooc: Kilcif has several sets of studded leather armor. As far as I know, Kilcif did not leave any of his possession behind in Szith Morcane.

Serpenteye

First Post
Endur said:
Edwin speaks to the Matron,

"Thank you Matron Ki'Willis. I have enjoyed doing business with you. I will be leaving now. Good luck in your endeavors."
ooc:
Does Edwin appear to have any protective spells up? How many of my allies and followers are in the room?

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur said:
ooc: Kilcif has several sets of studded leather armor. As far as I know, Kilcif did not leave any of his possession behind in Szith Morcane.
OOC: You’re probably right but I was under the impression that we sold everything that we currently weren’t using.

Yeah 4000! I have no life. :cool:

Endur

First Post
Edwin appears to have a number of tattos and his robes look magical. No other visible spell effects.

You can have any non-vampiric minion in the room (and excluding Solom and his apprentices).

Serpenteye said:
ooc:
Does Edwin appear to have any protective spells up? How many of my allies and followers are in the room?

Seonaid

Explorer
Narcelia does not bother to cover herself, trusting the fear of drow to keep the lesser races in check, and not at all ashamed of her nudity. When Kilcif leers at her, she smacks him and turns her back to the impertinent bugbear. If we were at home, I would never have to stand for this, she thinks, fuming. However, when he offers the shirt, she takes it after a moment. She wrinkles her nose at the sight and smell of it but puts it on. "If you have armor," she says coldly, "now would be the appropriate time to give it to me." She eyes him, appraising what he has that she could use. [What is Kilcif carrying in the open--weapons/armor/anything?]

After Kilcif's response:
Almost self-consciously, she smooths her hair with her hands. When she feels more presentable, her fingers flash to Carcelon. Sister, have I truly been gone a week? What has happened since I was washed away? She turns and levels a glare at Kripp for being the cause of the deluge.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif notes the smack with a growl that sounds more lustful than angered he continues leers down at her but he quickly shakes his head trying to regains his composure as he responds to her demands he seems to lack the usually dislike for authority, “Yes I have armor and even a weapon or two.”

He pulls out a studded leather armor, a buckler, a rapier and a dagger that all seems to be in near flawless shape. He keeps his grip on it as allows her to take it and he speaks in a serious tone, “This is mine and this is above what my contract states I need to do so I’m not doing it for any other reason that I want too.” He smiles friendly like, “Consider it a gift, or a reward, I doubt anyone else in your family could have survived what you have.”

He gives a smile of friendly admiration as he lets the items leave his grip.

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
The Archmage of Szith Morcane, Solon Ned'razak, grants Quertus permission to use Solon's scrying device, but only if Quertus agrees not to scry on any dragons or powerful fiends.

Remove ads