• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in COSQ: part 3

Endur

First Post
In the crypts, a female voices asks, "How are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in HERE?"

In the Matron's audience hall, Edwin accepts the stone tablet from the Matron, and says, "The heroes of the Sword Coast are here on a quest for Elminister. Their quest is to rescue Randal Morn."

Pyrex

First Post
Cursing the Kuo-toa who left her on this rock, Carcelon readies a potion of Alter Self (in case the Water Walking fades) and sets off across the water in the direction she thinks she came from.

Endur

First Post
Carcelon crosses the Lake of Shadows. Nothing bothers her, and the water walking spell lasts her long enough to rejoin Kripp and Kilcif on the island with the temple.

Kripp has a sudden memory of the Phantom Marckarius screaming "Narcelia" in his mind and then, strangely, Narcelia materializes in front of the three adventurers. She looks at them strangely for a moment and then falls asleep. She does not appear to be wounded, but she is naked and all of her possessions are missing.

Endur

First Post
Edwin speaks to the Matron,

"Thank you Matron Ki'Willis. I have enjoyed doing business with you. I will be leaving now. Good luck in your endeavors."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Looking impassively at narcelia, Kripp smiles at the bugbear and says (in a tone semi-mocking) 'Found Narcelia,did Kripp,happy now, would be Matron.'
The Kuo-Toan's humor, of course, comes through in a less than snappy manner, but that's just fine with him; He got the joke.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Kilcif makes a sound that can only be that of stifled laughter as he moves over to Narcelia, As if she could ever be happy…

Bending down he checks on her general health, for any usually markings, and for any signs of where she has been for the past few days/weeks, "Anyone want to ponder how she got here?"

OOC: Heal /7, has she been fed?
Search /14: Anything weird on her body or about her body?
Spot /16: Anything weird on her body or about her body?
Knowledge; Nature /6, Does he recognizance anything found on her body that deals with nature?

Note: He’s not to worried about her modesty.

Endur

First Post
Narcelia looks thin, but she does not appear to be starving or malnourished. Her body appears normal. She soon wakes up and has no memories of where she has been for the past ten days, other than memories of her vivid dreams.

Seonaid

Explorer
Narcelia sits up and strives to hide a shiver. "Where are my clothes? What are we doing here? Where is the Matron?" She glares at Kilcif and Kripp and looks questioningly at Carcelon. Such vivid dreams! How long have I been asleep? What is going on? Where is my scourge? She shakes herself mentally.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Ignoring the Drow's impertinent tone as much as he did her nudity, Kripp pondered the charge levelled by his Lord. Looking out across the Lake, he searched for a sign of Carcelon.

Remove ads