• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in COSQ: part 3

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: Well, I guess I won't be asking any more questions.

As the world fades back in to view Carcelon begins looking around for the three priests, clearly expecting them to come turn her loose.

If the priests are not around, she begins taking 20 on Escape Artist to get herself loose from the manacles.

Endur

First Post
The three Kuo-toa priests do not return.

After five minutes of struggling, Carcelon manages to remove her wrists from the manacles. The water walking spell is still active.

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: About how long has it been since the Water Walking was still cast? Unless things have taken longer than I think they did it's been mabye 15min. Also, how far is it to the first island where Kilcif & Kripp are waiting?

Serpenteye

First Post
Endur said:
Edwin smiles an evil smile.

And Ki'Willis smiles back. Oh, do stay a little longer, fool. And you will have no alternative but to fight those you led down to us.

"I do not suppose you would be interested in returning from death in a more powerful and durable form. Doubtless you have already considered that, and rejected the option.
Very well I shall make the request to Solom but I can make no guarantees. Wizards have a tendency to grow attached to their small trifles, and if it is of value to you it is almost certainly of value to Solom."

Ki'Willis gestures to a servant, ordering him to let Solom know of Edwin's request, and to make no great haste in returning. "Please remind Solom that his experiments and himself are unlikely to survive if we suffer defeat at the hands of these zealots."

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Carcelon doesn't know the answer to either question. She can not see the shore from the rock she is on, nor is she certain in what direction the shore lies.

Hearing this "Edwin" make increasingly disrespectful remarks to the Matron, Zieggrek growls and moves behind him, breathing fetid breath on the back of the Red Wizard's neck. He waits for the Matron to give the expected order to rip this impudent bastard asunder.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Endur said:
Elsewhere, The Claw returns to Kripp and smiles at him.

"The drow go to Maerimydra. The Lord says stay or go to Maerimydra. The Lord says that if you go, you will not return."

Kripp startes back at The Claw, nodding at the finality of the statement.
'The Work of the Lord do I follow.I will go to the City of the Drow and do what has been asked of me.'

Endur

First Post
Edwin cringes when he feels the breath of Zieggrek on his neck. The cowardly wizard stumbles a few feet away from Zieggrek.

The Matron's messenger returns with a stone tablet. "Solon said that the 'Travels' are yours to do with as you see fit, Matron."

Pyrex

First Post
Endur said:
Carcelon doesn't know the answer to either question. She can not see the shore from the rock she is on, nor is she certain in what direction the shore lies.

OOC: Hmm, if I needed to I could Alter Self into something with a swim speed if I needed to, but that really doesn't help if I don't know which way I came from. What else is on the island Carcelon is on?

Endur

First Post
Its just a big rock, nothing else besides you. You are not sure which way you came from. If you had to guess, you would guess you came from the opposite direction of which That Which Swims in Darkness came from.

Remove ads