• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Quickly is C&C Catching on?

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
The PHB gives a range of CL mods to modifiy the base 12/18 TN with, 1-5 for regular tasks, 6-10 for tough, etc. I'm not going to make ANY mechanics to cover any non stated activities, ability checks will handle all that. If it's something that is class related or I think a class would know make a attribute check and add your class level. If it's not make a check and don't add your class level. I'm going to wing most everything. I may make a list of common modifiers for reoccuring situations though. The last thing I want to do is add back in the things that I don't like about D20 fantasy games. Heck I'm glad to be rid of them.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Breakdaddy said:
That is VERY cool for us C&C enthusiasts. Part of it, I think, is the fact that it got good exposure in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum before it got keel hauled and dragged over into this forum. ;)

That was a looooong time ago. :) Fact is, you never can tell what sparks someone's interest. What sparks my interest? CASTLE ZAGYG. I'm still waiting for Dark Chateau and the levels beneath, before I pick up Yggsburgh, because that's where any group I play would want to go. (And let's face it - I want the Holy Grail of D&D!)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Breakdaddy said:
Ack, Im also a Hackmaster fan. Do I get my crazy card now? :confused:

No, you get THAT for that freaky avatar you're using. I won't be able to go to sleep at night after really getting a good look just now. I can't help but think of Ningauble of the Seven Eyes when I look at it...

Breakdaddy

First Post
Henry said:
No, you get THAT for that freaky avatar you're using. I won't be able to go to sleep at night after really getting a good look just now. I can't help but think of Ningauble of the Seven Eyes when I look at it...

Ningauble was just misunderstood. He was quite a loveable dude once you got to know him! ;)

blizack

First Post
Mr. Chenault, could you tell me exactly what has and has not been released for C&C so far? I'm getting conflicting information from the various retail sites. The only thing that I'm certain is available is the Players Handbook. Are any of the modules or the Monsters & Treasure book out yet?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads