• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

VioletSamurai

First Post
Flux guzzles down the last of her soda and hops to her feat. "My mutations have all the subtlety of a nuclear bomb, but if he needs raw power and lots of it, I'm in." She stretches her arms above her head for a moment, then walks to the briefing room.

Salix

First Post
Titan looks around, " You guys getting in on this mission? I can't go. I need to stay close to Detroit for a few days. A friend might need me there."

OOC: Seems like this ought to clear the place out. I think it'll be a good one. ;)

Velmont

First Post
Sergeant finish to fill his paper. He looks at his watch. "I might not be late at the meeting. I just need to go drop all those paperwork." He takes all his paper and put it in an envelop. "Good luck Siren, in case we don't cross before you leave on your next mission."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Psyren, please come to the media room." echoes over the intercom.

Psyren sighs, "Looks like I'm needed. Take care all."

Psyren stides out of the room.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Gun Monkey," Says the gruff voice of the simmian. The doors part and Gun Monkey walks into the room.

He hops up onto a bar stool. "You know, I'm getting really tired of all those friggin' needles."

Someone

Adventurer
The doors to the Lounge open, and His Holiness Karol Józef Wojtyła, aka pope Ioannes Paulus PP. II, aka John Paul II, enters the room, clad in full pope-ish regalia and surrounded by a loud angelic chorus. Apparently, the rumors of his death were an exageration.

He blesses those present and takes seat.

Someone

Adventurer
The Pope (ex-pope, actually) is quite surprised of seeing the room empty. "Stupid of me" says "I didn't remember the briefing room was changed. Quite a way to waste a good joke."

He leaves.

Salix

First Post
Someone said:
The Pope (ex-pope, actually) is quite surprised of seeing the room empty. "Stupid of me" says "I didn't remember the briefing room was changed. Quite a way to waste a good joke."

He leaves.
Titan's nose crinkles, " How'd he get in here without saying his name???" He increases his size to ten foot tall, sits on the couch that Carrion uses, and pulls out a book on sea-kayaking. His nose crinkles again. "Smells like a terrarium over here"

Remove ads