I Need Help! (Avatar Help)

Enchantress

First Post
Hmmm.... Maybe I should just stop and be happy with what avatars I can get to work. I don't want to keep taking all of your time, energy, and, er, patience. :heh:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Enchantress said:
Hmmm.... Maybe I should just stop and be happy with what avatars I can get to work. I don't want to keep taking all of your time, energy, and, er, patience. :heh:
On the new avatar: Ohhh I like that one. :)

I'm just killing time between work and the next IG post(s) so your not bother me at all. :)

If I'm coming across as anything but helpful I'm truly sorry. :) (sometimes I'm I tease a bit too much... :\ )

I see you got another avatar done so I think your done, giving you three non ENworld avatars I've seen, so I'm pretty sure your doing everything just fine and your only having an issue because that one picture, or so, is in a format that paint doesn't like.

My offer still stands for you, or anyone else in need, anything you can’t do on your own please let me know, I would be glad to help. :)

Enchantress

First Post
Anyway, I think that I've pretty much figured out how to change my avatar, and i'm sure that i can find plenty of pics that will work to occupy my time. I would like to thank you Brother Shatterstone, and everyone else who aided me in my hour of need. :)

Remove ads