[IC] The Odd Job

The woman purposefully looks away from Gheedon, a sneer on her face, as the gentleman says, "You've made a friend, I see". With a graceful bow, he continues: "Aloysius von Hof of Hofholme, the fourth of my name. At your service."

She seems unsure how to react to him, finally stuttering, "I- I'm Ana." She attempts an ill-formed curtsy as Aloysuis continues, "I'm sure we can get her up to speed. Unless your Orc needs to conduct his sniff test first. Now,", this to the dwarf, "how long before we can be off?"

The words "sniff test" play across Ana's silent lips before she turns and sneers at the orc. "I hope we are leaving soon."

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
The orc steps toward moving close to Ana he stoops down to look her in the eye his nose almost touching hers, his hot breath smells like he was recently eating a corpse. Then it comes he takes a deep long sniff of her. He stops and muses over her scent. The orc turns to Gheedon he nods at him before hitting his own chest with a grizzled hand, seemingly indicating something.

As the orc turns back to look at Ana he sees a hand axe aim at his skull. She whisper an unintelligible series of syllables:
[sblock=To those who understand Orcish]"Don't ever do that again."[/sblock]Without taking her eyes off the orc, the handaxe disappears somewhere by her left boot.

"I would assume so, hell be pestering poor Odrin to hurry up again... You look like a,lovely girl not like that floozy in here last night had all those men drooling over her, watch your self with Gheedon he's a,lech"

Hearing that his new employer was at the smithy, Galdar followed the girl, but waited outside for a few minutes. His jaw still ached, but he had no doubt the orc was feeling the same ache in his ribs.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Gheedon sees the Minotaur outside through the open door and smiles a sly grin. "Seen as the gangs all here... no wait were missing the one with the funny mask.. oh well. As soon as the rain stops this fool of a dwarf will finish my order. Apparently smithing in the rain is impossible. Then we mozey on through to market I make you all rich and I get filthy rich. Now I believe these two temptresses were following me to my room"

Remove ads