• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] The Odd Job

"Gheedon will pay us to transport his shipment of goods through the woods, past bandits, and into a place where demons spawned and cursed the land. For this privilege we are all desperate to be involved, and I for one am determined to get a move on. Place to be, people to see, you know how it is."

He holds out his hands.

"My cat?"

Ana looks down at the cat cradled in her arm and wonders why it didn't jump down when she drew her axe. After scratching behind its ear she hands the cat back to Aloysius. "He's very tame."

She looks back at Gheedon. "Did you say a minotaur was joining us?"

OOC: Can Ana tell Aloysuis is dead?[roll0]

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EN World mobile app

Ana looks about the room at the wide range of diversity found in the mercenaries. "Mr. von Hof, since the others seem to be asleep, can you at least tell me the names of the human boy, the elf, and the two whose heritage I cannot even guess?"

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Kerzoth/Ivanhoe/Smith
Morning
Round 0

The armored hobgoblin came into the smith, his warm mask pushed up on his head. He stopped behind the human woman.

“Who’s the bint?” Hrgach asked, looking her [Ana] over dismissively. “Another of your wenches, Gheedon? Don’t tell me we have to babysit her on this trip?”

[sblock=Actions]
Bonus Action:
Free:
Action:
Move:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 1
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 13/13 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/1d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
[/sblock]

Ana seems confused by the hobgoblin's sudden arrival. A scowl crossed her face only to be replaced by mirth as she starts to laugh. It is not a jovial laugh. "Bink? Wench? Heh. You have some nerve short stuff." (Ana is taller than Hrgach by an inch.) "I suppose you are right to worry if Gheedon takes wenches on this trip as that would reduce the amount of time you would get for sucking his dick. Heh."

Turning to the room, "That ain't no minotaur, which is good for you Gheedon. Minotaurs chew like cows, turn your cock into cud if you have them suck it."

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Kerzoth/Ivanhoe/Smith
Morning
Round 0

Hrgach glared right back at Ana. “Best be careful and learn your place, female,” he warned her.

Then he ignored her as he pushed past and looked down at the apprentice. “Well, kid’s still alive, smithy is still standing. Guess that’s a positive.” He settled himself at the table and pulled out his small dragonchess set, starting to set up the pieces.

“Woman, get me some of that gruel,” he ordered Ana, nodding toward the pot hanging in the hearth.

[sblock=Actions]
Bonus Action:
Free:
Action:
Move:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 1
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 13/13 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/1d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
[/sblock]

"Now, now. We don't talk to our team mates like that. Mother was teaching me to always be polite."

Zeke hisses at the hobgoblin.

"I can see we're all going to get along famously just so long as no-one starts a fight."

Turning to Ana Aloysius introduces the party.

Remove ads