• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] WD's Against the Orcs

Walking Dad

First Post
Initiative:

Argivin 24
Mordok 22

Druge1 20
Raider1 19
Raider2 16
Drudge4 16
Nerve 15
William 15
Paranthraxus 11

Drudge2 11
Drudge5 11
Eye of Gruumsh 10
Drudge3 5

IC link:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1712243/

Used the first letter for the map. JPG format will be added later.

@Insight: You could only start in the red frame. I hope you are ok with your starting spot.

green is difficult terrain. dark green gives also concealment. nothing special about the way.

Last edited:

Padreigh

First Post
Argivion takes a step back, raises his staff and fire engulfs the orcs on his left.

[sblock=OOC] Scorching Burst centered on the Drudge on G16 (using bonus of implement, +9 vs Reflex, Dmg. 1d6+7) and move to J19 if possible. I know the orcs are concealed but maybe I am lucky...
I am unbelievably stupid for placing myself on I16 ... [/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Nerve pulls something small out of his sleeve as he moves across the road and gives a flick of his wrist towards the Eye of Gruumsh. Something small flies across the intervening space, leaving a small trail of steam or smoke before the lithe elf then dashes into the woods, nimble as a deer.

[sblock=OOC]Draw shuriken with minor action, use standard action to Deft Strike - move to J16 and throw shuriken at Eye of Gruumsh (+2 for combat advantage from First Strike, -2 for concealment: 1d20+10=20 vs. AC, 1d6+2d8+8=17 cold damage). Move action to N15. Hopefully I'm not getting in over my head ...[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]HP: 44/44 | Surges: 7/7 | AP: 1
AC 19 | F 16 | R 19 | W 15
Resist 5 necrotic, 5 poison

Powers:
Deft Strike
Piercing Strike
Fleeting Ghost
Elven Accuracy
Dazing Strike
Topple Over
Easy Target
Clever Riposte
{Deathcut Leather Armor, Frost Shuriken}
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Argivion takes a step back, raises his staff and fire engulfs the orcs on his left. 2 fall burning to the ground, but one is only light hurt and one was able to avoid the fire.

[sblock=ooc]
raider, drudge1-3, damage (1d20+9=16, 1d20+9=11, 1d20+9=12, 1d20+9=26, 1d6+7=11)

Argivin 24
Mordok 22
<- Next
Druge1 20
Raider1 19 (hurt)
Raider2 16
Drudge4 16
Nerve 15
William 15
Paranthraxus 11

Drudge2 11
Drudge5 11