• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Idle Question...

Cyath

First Post
Would it be too late to ask if Byron could join this adventure? Perhaps as an enemy ? Obviously if this is well underway , then I shall leave everyone to their bidding and watch from the side lines .
Cheers . :)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Never too late. But enemy...lol I have more on -that- side than I can poke a stick at. And then not to mention all the enemies affiliates...lol dont turn Byron darlin' gainst me....puhlease! Lol do whatcha want. When you're online, you wanna take the hunter side just pick a fight when she's not in one. You wanna join her side, just help her when she needs it!

Kinetti

First Post
yeeees... bring in Byron... bwa ha ha! Ariel'd like someone else to take a few pot-shots from Orchid I'm sure. teehee. If she sees him snugglin' Ariel again of course. She's not that mean! hehe. contrary to popular opinion ;)

And hey, Ariel, you lucked out big-time, someone else has drawn Ivy Sharpthorn's ire! Big-time! I'll tell ya later, but she'll be too busy hunting someone else to the end of the multiverse to bother with Ariel for now. Well, other than the kind of pot-shot she took last night. hehe.

~~ The ever-logical and holly-jolly CAT, KC

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Lol. The way Byron and Ariel're going I wouldn't be surprised if he joined the other team! But booyeah on the lucky thing. About time I scored some uh dat stuff. Shall I classify it an early Christmas pressie or what? I do love how you added 'for now'. So cute. So when's the next Ariel v Orchid extravaganza? I wanna rematch LOL. Who were we/you planning on winning this time? There has to be someone Ariel can beat XD. This whole losing and drawing thing...so not my style :p. Okay perhaps it is, but I need to win something eventually or I'll go MAD!

Ohh and latest update...Shasf took Ariel home last night! Not in that way... ehhhehehehe. For torture and experimentation. Dont stress though, she'll be out by the weekend, and highly aggrivated no doubt. Perhaps a bit mortified too. 'It' is soooo freaking scary!

Venisad

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Ohh and latest update...Shasf took Ariel home last night! Not in that way... ehhhehehehe. For torture and experimentation. Dont stress though, she'll be out by the weekend, and highly aggrivated no doubt. Perhaps a bit mortified too. 'It' is soooo freaking scary!

Shasf is not scary... it only does what any.. well, what any Shasf would do.

Who's next on Its list though? *looks through the list of posters*

Cyath

First Post
Who really knows ...Byron is soooo blindly faithful to her , perhaps its just not him to turn his feelings off and try to attack her . . Though ..they have fallen away from each other so I wouldn't know untill they talk . . Anyways , I just thought I would ask and go from there . Laters and hopefully seeing ya soon .

Kallikrates

First Post
Well Venisad, depending on what Ariel said during the interrogation any of my characters could be up for grabs. Maybe Azrael...about time something happened to him. Ahh...it's only 3 a.m. and I hope I'm making sense...It seems right to me....

Venisad

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Well Venisad, depending on what Ariel said during the interrogation any of my characters could be up for grabs. Maybe Azrael...about time something happened to him. Ahh...it's only 3 a.m. and I hope I'm making sense...It seems right to me....

Hmm... well, I'll have to check with the player to see if Ariel talked or not. Though, Azrael was already on Shasf's list, I guess I could bump up his appointment.

And since it is 1:30am my time... Kall must be 2 hours ahead, what a time leap. Hmm... well, I'll wait and see... though if anyone sees that orb of Shasf's, played by me still, you have permission to attack it. It's normal compared to Shasf by the way.

p.s.

Mountain Dew and WoW do not mix

Last edited:

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Probably one thing Ariel'd never want to do is tattle on her true friends. After the equivalent of how many years of torture though who'd know what she'd be saying eh Sand? I'm sure she would have spilled on something. Perhaps Azrael, because she likes him, or because she's intrigued by him. Now dont go enjoying yourself too much without me y'hear!

Kallikrates

First Post
*chuckles* I can only imagine what the fleshbag Azrael will say. This is going to be fun...well not for Az though...

...But I'm not sure about tonight though. I'm having other difficulties.

Remove ads