If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Wow, even the Finnish dude knows about Ramadan!

Hey, I have studied most "big" religions afterall. I know pretty much everything about Judaism, Islam and Christianism. I think I know more about the traditions, legends and folklore than most of the followers of these.

Blackrat

Instant milk, also known as dry milk; add powder to cold water shake and let sit for an hour before consuming.

:confused: How is that "Instant" if you have to wait an hour? I would think regular milk is instant 'cause it's ready to be drank from the bottle...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hey, I have studied most "big" religions afterall. I know pretty much everything about Judaism, Islam and Christianism. I think I know more about the traditions, legends and folklore than most of the followers of these.

Ah, didn't realize that. My bad.

One of the two best courses I had for religion class was studying different religions. The other was biblical exegesis. None of the other religion classes compared to these two.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blah. I LIKE my cow juice.

As do I. But my mom and I only go to the grocery store once every two weeks and make sure we go on the first Wednesday of every month (senior discount day).

I only drink instant milk when the regular milk is all gone. It is just as expensive as real milk basically you'r paying for the convenience of making it on your schedule and how much you want.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
That's why it's awesome for me live 5 minutes walking from Super Target. Run out of something, just zip on over, grab what I want and return home. :)

Now if only I lived 5 minutes from a movie theatre...

Blackrat

Ah, didn't realize that. My bad.

One of the two best courses I had for religion class was studying different religions. The other was biblical exegesis. None of the other religion classes compared to these two.

You know, comparative studies between different religious traditions (and here I am radical and call the aforementionded three as one :D) and especially the similarities between religions that haven't had any contact with eachother are definetly some of the most interesting and insightful reading on human nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads