• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hi, hive.

I have a nasty cold. I have slept far longer and more than usual. I feel crappy, but modern medicine works! Back to your regularly scheduled hive.

This is all, LT.

I had a cold last week.. now all that remains is an annoying cough. Could be worse considering that last night the hostess at my family's restaurant told me that there was a TUBERCULOSIS SCARE at her high school (one student and all his family had TB..) and everyone at the school had to get vaccinated if they weren't already.

Last edited:

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I had a cold last week.. now all that remains is an annoying cough. Could be worse considering that last night the hostess at my family's restaurant told me that there was a TUBERCULOSIS SCARE at her high school (one student and all his family had TB..) and everyone at the school had to get vaccinated if they weren't already.

One of those happened earlier this year at my college. I had to get a TB test. Luckily it was negative.:)

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Version A is the type they sell at at most restuarants, cafes, fast food places etc which offer grilled cheese sandwiches. Version B is the one most people make at home and is sold at sandwhich shops which offer toasted sandwiches.

Really? Version A is the one I always have, never had it made the other way.:)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Really? Version A is the one I always have, never had it made the other way.:)

I only had the other way whenever we ran out of butter and this one time my little brother and I went to Quiznos. Personally, I think it's inferior to version A (since the cheese burns if your not careful).

Ginnel

Explorer
Since Rev isn't here, I'll explain what a grilled cheese sammich usually is:

Version A: Two slices of buttered bread placed on a grill then after like a 30 seconds to a minute you slap cheese on it and after the cheese starts to melt you slap the bread together and you cook it on each side several second more.

Version B: Two slices of cheese covered bread placed in an oven (toaster, microwave, or open flame oven). After the cheese starts to melt you slap them together .

Version A is the type they sell at at most restuarants, cafes, fast food places etc which offer grilled cheese sandwiches. Version B is the one most people make at home and is sold at sandwhich shops which offer toasted sandwiches.

Ahaha version A is definetly a cheese toastie you can even buy toastie makers over here, myself I tend to look at the advantages of cheese on toast, 1 slice of bread with cheese on it toasted (grilled if you want) as this lends itself more easily to putting on the topping of your choice be it, tomato ketchup, Brown sauce or Branston pickle :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ahaha version A is definetly a cheese toastie you can even buy toastie makers over here, myself I tend to look at the advantages of cheese on toast, 1 slice of bread with cheese on it toasted (grilled if you want) as this lends itself more easily to putting on the topping of your choice be it, tomato ketchup, Brown sauce or Branston pickle :)

Brown sauce? That sounds gross and I'm almost afraid to ask what it's made of... However curiosity is killing me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads