• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If Thoughts Could Kill

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dismissing the Urns as mere funerary accoutrements, Bellus concentrates on the Secret Door, checking again for any sign of a trap.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
An additional two minutes of searching reveals no traps on the secret door.

Actions, please. Please indicate your positions if you would like to open the secret door.

Attachments

• Thoughts27.GIF
    Thoughts27.GIF
    14.5 KB · Views: 75

Hammerhead

Explorer
Groknar will stand in front of the door, ready to smash it in as soon as his friend Bellus checks it for traps. It's killing time, right? he asks eagerly, gripping his axe tightly while smiling, baring his feral teeth.

Jemal

Adventurer
'crazy sword lady' Qataria thought to herself, shaking her head with a sigh as she took up position near Groknar, looking around and keeping an eye on everything, the stench of the ever-present evil making her a bit antsy.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Verra will stay toward the back of the group with a view of the secret door and room it could lead into - keeping his firing options open.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I'm not sure which square the Secret Door is in, but I will stabnd off to one siode as it is opened.

Bellus cast's Cat's Grace if his earlier one has disipated <3 hour duration>.
<Search for Traps, Disarm said Traps, Open Door...>

GruTheWanderer

First Post
As the secret door is pushed open a psionic power is manifested by the demonic creature waiting within. It attempts to dominate all six humanoids waiting in the hallway beyond. Darian, Verra, and Groknar resist the demon's control. Bellus, Qataria, and Zelestine do not.

"Attack your unaffected companions," the inner voice commands the dominated ones.

Actions, please. Initiative order: Bellus, Verra, Zelestine, Qataria, Groknar, Darian. I will post a description of the demon when I get home to my PsiH.

Attachments

• Thoughts28.GIF
    Thoughts28.GIF
    17.9 KB · Views: 117

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Verra will invoke Haste (giving him +4 ac and a partial action). He will take a diagonal 5' step (avoiding the pit trap and into the alcove - assuming there's room), he will then attempt to Time Hop Qataria (DC D20 +12) or who ever attacked him (if that happened first).

"Somone kill the beast and our friends will be freed of its control," Verra called out unsure of who really was under control.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Groknar could feel the beast trying to take over his mind, but felt the reassuring presence of Jobu and resisted. He then heard the elf say something about killing. Okay! That's me! he shouts as he rushes towards the demon, preparing to strike it with his axe.

OOC:We're in big trouble.

Jemal

Adventurer
Qataria steps forward to stand in front of the beast, ready to attack any that attack it. "BACK, INFIDEL!" She shouts at whoever attacked.

(5' step forward, then turn around and Readied action to Power Attack any who try to come at the Demon.
+15 to hit, 2d6+21 damage, Threat:12-20/X2)

Last edited:

Remove ads