• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals Handbook - ASCENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockhoward56

First Post
yo

hello!
Nice work U-K!^^
For Omnispective , the benefiut line is empty..??
thank you , good luck for finishing the book!
still awaiting grimoire!!!!
if you need a typo checker or some suggestions , erratas , i could help :)

Thanks for the heads up WarDragon dude!

Rockhoward56 said:

Hi Rockhoward mate! :)

Rockhoward56 said:
Nice work U-K!^^

Which bit - in general you mean? :confused:

Rockhoward56 said:
For Omnispective , the benefiut line is empty..??

Thanks for the help.

Rockhoward56 said:
thank you , good luck for finishing the book!

Thanks - I'll need it. ;)

Rockhoward56 said:
still awaiting grimoire!!!!

If you can cryogenically freeze yourself for a few months I could tell you Grimoire will be out tomorrow! :p

Rockhoward56 said:
if you need a typo checker or some suggestions , erratas , i could help :)

I appreciate the offer of help, but lets just wait until its finished before we launch a full scale inquest into the search for errata. :D

Rockhoward56

First Post
YO U-k!
you're work is amazing!
I don't understand the mechanics of Spellshot could you explain me?
My offer is for ascension , grimoire etc... if i can help a bit.

Spell shot seems to let you use spells instead of arrows. I would guess you fire the spell like an arrow, it deals normal damage for your bow, and affects the target with the spell. I assume they get all applicable saves / SR checks. I would also guess that the spell shot feat won't let you shoot spells unless they have a range other than "personal." (So no shooting arrows of Timestop)
Seems like an Arcane Archer or other Magic using Archer class boost.

Just my guess. U_K is the only one who really knows.

Rockhoward56 said:

Whassup Rockhoward mate! :D

Rockhoward56 said:
you're work is amazing!

Unfortunately my greatness is countered by my procrastination. :eek:

Rockhoward56 said:
I don't understand the mechanics of Spellshot could you explain me?

Looking over it I see now that the description for that particular ability is a tad spartan. I'll be sure to update it ASAP. It probably needs an example.

As for what it does. Ltheb (thanks for helping dude) was basically right, instead of firing an arrow you fire a spell.

Rockhoward56 said:
My offer is for ascension , grimoire etc... if i can help a bit.

I'll remember to cash that promise of help in when the time is right. ;)

Upper_Krust said:
... Ltheb (thanks for helping dude) ...
No problem. I don't want to answer for you, (since I could be horribly wrong, since you are the only real expert) but this one seemed simple, and since we all want you to spend as much time as you can on Ascension. :)

I've done quite a bit of work on my own home-brew setting (writting the adventures/dugeons, working out houesrules etc) and I know how hard it can be to work on something consistantly. After a while, it's hard to get "in the mood" to put it all down on paper when it's all in your head.

Sure, it's taken half a year to get Ascension out, but man, when it is finished... Then you have all the other Immortal's books to write(delay)! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads