Immortals Handbook - ASCENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuail

Explorer
Upper_Krust said:
Hey dante dude! :)

...you know i started a new Ascension thread mate...but since you are already here

You didn't say that in this thread, though, and for those of us who just subscribe to hear the magic words "update" we had simply thought it had gone quiet for a few days. ;-)

Ajoxer

First Post
I'm a tad bit curious, since I noticed that a number of people here seem to have the beta handbook, and the preorder option for Ascension is no longer available, so I'm wondering how it's possible to get the Beta, or if I'm just a bit too late for that anymore.

(Or, of course, if you need to show yourself to be good at helping to iron out the bugs in the book to get a copy of the Beta, in which case I'll just blame my complete lack of skill at such. :p )

Howdy Ajoxer! :)

Ajoxer said:
I'm a tad bit curious, since I noticed that a number of people here seem to have the beta handbook, and the preorder option for Ascension is no longer available, so I'm wondering how it's possible to get the Beta, or if I'm just a bit too late for that anymore.

(Or, of course, if you need to show yourself to be good at helping to iron out the bugs in the book to get a copy of the Beta, in which case I'll just blame my complete lack of skill at such. :p )

Well you are too late to get the pre-order. I stopped taking orders because I didn't want the extra guilt of not having the darn thing finished on time and taking peoples money for an unfinished book.

That said, I am on the cusp of a full release so stick around for a week or two*.

*Says the guy who has missed every deadline for this book he has set.

At this juncture I am definately looking towards a February release, even if I am still a few interior illustrations down...I can always update the pdf with the last few illustrations a week or two later.

Ajoxer

First Post
I have faith in you, U_K. Prey took 10 years to come out, but by god, it came out- You're nowhere near that bad, and you're doing it solo.

I have faith in you.

But I'm still gonna have to try to come to your house and throw a tantrum if it isn't out soon, I've got such terrible patience. :uhoh:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Ajoxer said:
I have faith in you.

I have no faith whatsoever, just to provide a counterpoint. I, who used to be one of your bigger fans, now actively mock you on your own messageboard, because you put out iffy product behind schedule.

Hey guys!

Ajoxer said:
I have faith in you, U_K. Prey took 10 years to come out, but by god, it came out- You're nowhere near that bad, and you're doing it solo.

I have faith in you.

But I'm still gonna have to try to come to your house and throw a tantrum if it isn't out soon, I've got such terrible patience. :uhoh:

Anabstercorian said:
I have no faith whatsoever, just to provide a counterpoint. I, who used to be one of your bigger fans, now actively mock you on your own messageboard, because you put out iffy product behind schedule.

I'm just going to release the Ascension pdf at the end of February regardless of whether I have all the artwork I want for the book finished or not.

However, Anabstercorian, I understand your criticism and take it on the chin. I have messed up, but I won't make the same mistake twice.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
However, Anabstercorian, I understand your criticism and take it on the chin. I have messed up, but I won't make the same mistake twice.

Thank you for taking it in the spirit in which it was meant. Good luck, Upper Krust! Don't give up on your masterpiece.

Xath

Moder-gator
Hey folks,

I'm closing this thread because discussions over 1000 posts tend to bog down the server. Feel free to continue the discussion in a new thread. If you have any comments, feel free to PM or email me.

- Xath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads