Immortals Handbook - ASCENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
U_K, this may be a bit self-aggrandizing of me, but what about adding the Automatic Metapsionic Capacity and Metapsionic Freedom feats I wrote for the Psionic Cogent entry to Ascension?

I mention this because psionics routinely gets no love, and it'd be nice for psionicists to get the same options as high-level spellslingers. Likewise, just adding in a line that the existing magic versions of those feats (Automatic Metamagic Capacity and Metamagic Freedom) also work on psionics isn't enough either, since psionics use power points instead of slots (and since Metapsionic Freedom would need Epic Psionic Focus, also).

It's true that these feats are already posted online, but I imagine that only a small handful of people even know that they're there. Putting them in Ascension makes them "official" and spreads them out to a wider audience.

Hiya mate! :)

WarDragon said:
AAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!

So probably not the best time to say my plans for Saturday have folded and therefore I could actually work on Saturday (which would make up for the loss of Thursday)...

I'll wait to see what state the changes are in, at about 6:30 this evening, before deciding whats best.

rjtrotter

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
So probably not the best time to say my plans for Saturday have folded and therefore I could actually work on Saturday (which would make up for the loss of Thursday)...

I'll wait to see what state the changes are in, at about 6:30 this evening, before deciding whats best.

Don't mind the guy wearing the black hood and swinging the Axe above you, it's just for motivation! :]

UK, I love the work so far and my group and I use the rules at the end of the Diablo 2 D20 game we were running, one PC was a chosen (DR 1) and I made Diablo a lesser power. It was very fun and the PC's just barely won the combat!!!!

Phantom Llama

First Post
Why do Skill deities suffer from Nature's Bond?

EDIT: Also, do double portfolios really triple the HD of summoned creatures?

Last edited:

WarDragon

First Post
Phantom Llama said:
Why do Skill deities suffer from Nature's Bond?

EDIT: Also, do double portfolios really triple the HD of summoned creatures?
I'm guessing the first one's a copy and paste error. As for the second, that's maximum advancement, which is also a Cosmic ability. Seems about right to me.

Pssthpok

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hiya mate! :)

If we could give out medals for delay and disappointment, you'd pull a RotK and pull a clean sweep, UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads