Immortals Handbook - ASCENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Shouldnt Starstruck have Cometstruck (lesser pseudonatural creature template) as a prerequisite rather than Moonstruck (lycanthrope) which isnt really related? Otherwise we have a problem of pseudonatural lycanthropes (therianthropes) running around.

dante58701 said:
Shouldnt Starstruck have Cometstruck (lesser pseudonatural creature template) as a prerequisite rather than Moonstruck (lycanthrope) which isnt really related? Otherwise we have a problem of pseudonatural lycanthropes (therianthropes) running around.
And what pray tell is wrong with that? :)
Nothing makes the horrors from beyond imagination scarier then the ability to, once per month give or take, turn into a hairy horror from beyond imagination with even more teeth. :)

WarDragon

First Post
I... actually kind of agree with Dante on this one. Lycanthropy seems to imply a closer connection with nature, if anything, I'd think. Never was clear on why Krusty's depicting the moon as unnatural.

Hey WarDragon mate! :)

WarDragon said:
What's taking so long on that update, chief?

I had to go out yesterday, but I'm on it today.

Incidently, I may have been too hasty in determining Sephiroth's divine rank. I'll take another look at it when I get the chance. Demigod might be better.

WarDragon said:
I... actually kind of agree with Dante on this one. Lycanthropy seems to imply a closer connection with nature, if anything, I'd think. Never was clear on why Krusty's depicting the moon as unnatural.
Well, look at it this way: A lycanthrope doesn't need the starstruck power, but A starstruck creature is even cooler if it turns into a Werewolf. :) It may not make sense as a prerequisite, but wow is it a scary combo.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
But it needs to make sense. There is already a weaker pseudonatural creature out there. The weaker template could be called moonstruck...and for lycanthropy...you could get a new ability called Mark of the Beast or something.

I never thought I would agree with Wardragon...lol!!! Kudos Wardragon !!!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Upper_Krust said:
Incidently, I may have been too hasty in determining Sephiroth's divine rank. I'll take another look at it when I get the chance. Demigod might be better.

You might consider that he has some form of Cosmic String, considering the events of Advent Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads