Immortals Handbook - ASCENSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Llama

First Post
Don't worry guys, Krusty's fine. I kidnapped him and locked him in the cellar with a computer until he finishes Ascension.

I've got him properly motivated too. Every day the water level rises a little higher.

Phantom Llama said:
Don't worry guys, Krusty's fine. I kidnapped him and locked him in the cellar with a computer until he finishes Ascension.

I've got him properly motivated too. Every day the water level rises a little higher.

Nah, you need to chain him to a laptop, and slowly lower him (1 inch per day) into a tank of Hydrochloric Acid.

Water won't hurt him, but it will damage the computer, ruining all the work. And I heard drowning isn't so bad.
Melting, on the other hand, is.

Hey there! :)

dante58701 said:
Did krusty die?

Not yet thankfully.

I'll be updating Ascension tomorrow (18th) sometime (probably late in the day knowing me), I am going to be busy on Friday (filling out my tax return) and Saturday (busy with personal stuff), so this will be in place of the regular update which would have been on the 20th.

Upper_Krust said:
Hey there! :)

Not yet thankfully.

I'll be updating Ascension tomorrow (18th) sometime (probably late in the day knowing me), I am going to be busy on Friday (filling out my tax return) and Saturday (busy with personal stuff), so this will be in place of the regular update which would have been on the 20th.

Ah, good to know. I guess we'll have to cancel our E-Bay bid for 400 liters of acid...

Upper_Krust said:
Hey guys! :)

Okay, bit of a switcheroo.

I filled out my tax return today rather than tomorrow. So I'll be updating Ascension tomorrow.

Ahh good, these 400 liters of hydrochloric acid won't go to waste then. (Darn inability to rescind bids on E-bay... At least it came "next-day mail") :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads