Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Rhuarc

Explorer
It was the same with the Bestiary and will be the same with all coming products of UK ^^
But as we have seen with his first work, it's really worth waiting.

Keep up the great work mate, hope for you and of course all of us as well that you'll be finished soon :)

Hey guys! :)

Rhuarc said:
It was the same with the Bestiary and will be the same with all coming products of UK ^^

Well, not the print products. :eek:

Rhuarc said:
But as we have seen with his first work, it's really worth waiting.

I guarantee it. ;)

Rhuarc said:
Keep up the great work mate, hope for you and of course all of us as well that you'll be finished soon :)

I appreciate the support dude! :)

Rockhoward56

First Post
hello

Hello U_K!
Some questions: what about the names of the Nexus GGGW (great , great , great wyrm),Timber and Titanium dragons? please :)
For Domedon Doxemodon , i'm still very curious about his stats? will Tetragrammaton be higher in stats or below?(just for the fun , because Time Lords and High Lords have Cr in millions!)
see you later!

Eversius

First Post
Though Domedon Doxomedon is called the "aeon of aeons", Bythos (among many other names), the first aeon, is more likely to be the most powerful, as Bythos is the aeon that represents GOD itself. From Bythos came Sige (Silence), and then came the next generation of aeons, the Male and Female aspects, Caen (Power) and Akhana (Truth/Love), and from that pairing a next generation, etc. In fact, I've never even seen Domedon Doxomedon listed among the aeons except in the Gospel of the Egyptians.

Of course, I have no idea what UK's immortal hierarchy/cosmology will be like, so all I can offer is my two cents.

Rockhoward56 said:
Hello U_K!

Howdy! :)

Rockhoward56 said:
Some questions: what about the names of the Nexus GGGW (great , great , great wyrm),Timber and Titanium dragons? please :)

Wow, put me on the spot! :D

The Timber Dragon GGW is called Irminsul.

I do recall basing the Titanium Dragon on the Ferrous Dragons. I seem to recall an issue of Dragon (#200 or thereabouts) had the stats for the King of Ferrous Dragons. I can't recall his name offhand, but whatever it is, that would be the GGGW of Titanium Dragons.

The Nexus GGW is called Lorentzian.

Rockhoward56 said:
For Domedon Doxemodon , i'm still very curious about his stats? will Tetragrammaton be higher in stats or below? (just for the fun , because Time Lords and High Lords have Cr in millions!)
see you later!

Domodon Doxomedon is more powerful than Tetragrammaton...as I determine them that is.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Upper_Krust said:
The Timber Dragon GGW is called Irminsul.

The Nexus GGW is called Lorentzian.

Woot! Dropping names of the cosmic powerhouses is always cool! Though it's interesting that these are great great wyrms, as opposed to great great great wyrms.

I do recall basing the Titanium Dragon on the Ferrous Dragons. I seem to recall an issue of Dragon (#200 or thereabouts) had the stats for the King of Ferrous Dragons. I can't recall his name offhand, but whatever it is, that would be the GGGW of Titanium Dragons.

Dragon #170 was the issue, and the non-divine ruler of the Ferrous Dragons is Gruaghlothor.

Domodon Doxomedon is more powerful than Tetragrammaton...as I determine them that is.

I'm a little curious about who this is. Googling him seems to pull up some sites indicating he's God (the Supreme Being) in an Egyptian religion, though I'm not sure which one.

That said, it'd be interesting to see your take, U_K, on a second, more powerful High Lord, even if you didn't give stats for him. I assume this Domedon is now a Lipika, since there can be only one High Lord (I presume).

Also, if YHWH isn't God, then I'm guessing the DM is? ;)

Alzrius said:
Woot! Dropping names of the cosmic powerhouses is always cool! Though it's interesting that these are great great wyrms, as opposed to great great great wyrms.

I meant GGGW. :eek:

Alzrius said:
Dragon #170 was the issue, and the non-divine ruler of the Ferrous Dragons is Gruaghlothor.

Instantly forgettable name, hence the reason I forgot it. :p

Alzrius said:
I'm a little curious about who this is. Googling him seems to pull up some sites indicating he's God (the Supreme Being) in an Egyptian religion, though I'm not sure which one.

The occult always has an eement of mystery and vagueness - I like that. ;)

Alzrius said:
That said, it'd be interesting to see your take, U_K, on a second, more powerful High Lord, even if you didn't give stats for him.

Well its something to do in the future when I get the chance. :uhoh:

Alzrius said:
I assume this Domedon is now a Lipika, since there can be only one High Lord (I presume).

There can be lots of High Lords...and no, hes not a Lipika.

Alzrius said:
Also, if YHWH isn't God, then I'm guessing the DM is? ;)

;)

dante58701

Banned
Banned
I wanna play a lipika someday!!! :)

Could be fun playing a guy who used to be god. :)

I mean, once ur not god anymore, what's the next adventure from there?

Id imagine...exploring the possibility of another omniverse could be fun.

Or creating our own omniverse!!!

Remove ads