• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Defiance of Dragons: Young Rebels IC

Zweischneid

First Post
"Well, I'm humbled you'd turn to me for answers. There are however none I can offer..." Bheazir whispers to his two companions.

"...yet, that is." he adds, with a mischievous smirk, as the home of the Bloodscale comes into view.

"Nicely groomed. I wish I had time to take care of Dhealains cottage like this."² Bheazir shakes his head. "There might be a lead to this little mystery found inside though... as well as likely my grandfathers stolen sword."

"What do you think guys, should we visit?" Bheazir asks quietly, looking around for who else might be close.³

[sblock=OOC] ² Taking in the fine care of the garden, Bheazir wonders if there is something unatural about it and whether it already has been like that the last time he 'visited' the place.. not that he would notice though.

Insight vs. Skravress garden (1d20+2=7)

³ looking around carefully... again not Bheazirs strong point.

Perception in front of Skravress house (1d20=3)
[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The comment about the sword momentarily puzzles Akhara, but he presumes Bheazir thinks he understands, and so he nods as if he does.

I see no need to hesitate," Akhara begins.
The dragonborn slings his backpack onto one shoulder, and subconsciously touches one of the tanning knives on his belt. "Delivery," he says, the crest of one scaly brow raised in a gesture of irony. His volume is only marginally above his speaking voice, and, looking about, opens the gate and enters.

Akhara walks to the door, listening for voices inside. Assuming he hears none, he asks "Anyone home?", trying the door.

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Jaden and Corbin] Corbin's less than stealthy approach to the house draws unwanted company, as the apparent resident of the nest in the corner comes around the corner. You both see a dog-sized, scaled creature that you recognize as a guard drake. It bares its teeth and advances, letting out a hissing growl. Corbin quickly realizes that this creature wasn't here the last time he "visited". Almost immediately, a similar creature moves around the corner on the other side of the building, and corbin finds himself in between two reptilian foes.

Even as this occurs, you hear a voice from the front of the building, "Delivery. Anyone home?"

Initiative and actions for a surprise round, please. [/sblock]

[sblock=Bheazir, Akhara and Galdr] Akhara walks into the yard and knocks. From the other side of the house he hears a reptillian hissing sound, accompanied by the sound of drawn blades. Something that sounds like something metallic falling over comes from inside the building. Akhara can act in the surprise round, the others are not aware enough. [/sblock]

To all (especially Warlocklord and OutlawJT, I had to adjust colors a bit, as everyone chose to use either blue or green. If you want to shift colors, I will do my best to match what you choose.

Attachments

• Skravress' house.jpg
    Skravress' house.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 127

renau1g

First Post
Seeing that their cover was blown, Corbin mutters under his breath "Oi, I guess it was me who's the green one" as he draws a pair of daggers from his hidden sheaths.

Sizing up the closest enemy, he reacts with lightning speed and buries the blade deep in the opponent's scaly hide before it has a chance to react. After his attack, Corbin moves closer to Jaden, knowing that he'll need his friends help in this upcoming fight.

[sblock=OOC]Attack K6 with the dagger using Sly Flourish
Move to J3
Initiative (1d20+4=23)
Attack vs. AC; Damage; Sneak Attack Damage (1d20+8=28, 1d4+3+4=8, 2d8=9) CRIT!
I don't have my books with me, can you please adjudicate as appropriate.

HP: 25/25
AC:16 (21 vs. OA)
Fort: 11
Ref: 16
Will: 13

[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
"Noone here it seems. All save!" Bheazir notes with a shrug as Akhara heads for the building.

[sblock=OOC]
Now here's an interesting question. Do people get boni from a Warlord if said Warlord stands around oblivious of the fight unfolding? ;)

Anyways, things about Bheazir that you might wanna keep in mind, this round or the next.

Combat leader (Class feature)
Bheazir and each ally within 10 squares who can see and hear you gain a +2 power bonus to initiative.

Inspiring Presence (Class feature)
When an ally who can see Bheazir spends an action point to take an extra action, that ally also regains 3 lost hit points.​
[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Noone here it seems. All save!" Bheazir notes with a shrug as Akhara heads for the building.
"Someone is inside," Akhara says to those behind him, as he leaves the door and runs around the building to the right.

[sblock=OOC] let's see if I get this right. Standard action in surprise round, could be a double move. Akhara moves 6 spaces to K8, then into K7. (if double move is too much, he'll stop at k8.)[/sblock]

As Akhara rounds the corner he sees a lizardlike creature hissing at a halfling. He gets ready to attack.

[sblock=OOC, combat plan]
Initiative: <http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1643329/> 8+3=11

If Akhara has initiative on the creature, he will attack, drawing a weapon (minor), shift (move) to a potential flank (K7 if he's not there already and the creature hasn't moved, or wherever else if needed, risking an opp attack), and attacking w/ Combat advantage.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC, meta] Redclaw, Is this how you want things done? I'm just as happy sending you a messload of d20 rolls for you to apply, if that'll speed things up.[/sblock]

KS

Redclaw

First Post
OOC: Standard can be converted into a single move or a single minor, not into multiples of either.

Linking rolls is great. I don't check them all, but if someone has a really lucky streak I might take the time. :devious:

You'll get to update your actions after the suprise round ends.

Zweischneid

First Post
"Someone is inside," Akhara says to those behind him, as he leaves the door and runs around the building to the right.

"There is?" taken by surprise by Akharas' statement, Bheazir hesitates a split second before springing into action.

[sblock=OOC]

After the surprise round, Intitiative: 10
Initiative Bheazir first regular round (1d20+3=10)

Code:
[U]Mini Stat Block:[/U]
Hit points : 32 of 32; Bloodied at 16; Surges used: 0

[U]Defenses:[/U]
AC:   [B]17[/B]
Fort: [B]14[/B] 
Ref:  [B]12[/B] 
Will: [B]14[/B]

[U]Powers & Effects[/U]
+2 Initiative; self and ally (Combat Leader)
+3 temp hitpoints for using action points; ally (Inspiring presence)
*itching to get into fight* ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads